Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that or they are just holding fast because it now does seem as though it is starting to blow over. Mores the pity.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I am being dense, but under what grounds could they make the newspaper remove the article? I mean, the tweets are clearly hers so she can’t claim libel or similar?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I am being dense, but under what grounds could they make the newspaper remove the article? I mean, the tweets are clearly hers so she can’t claim libel or similar?
I had wondered if they could claim that harassing her / Persuing it would be similar to the press hounding of Caroline Flack? Pure speculation on my part, but papers would be keen to avoid a similar accusation.

Reactions: 3
Wonder when jolly farmer Greg will be liberated and able to speak about his pedigree chooks. I miss them although they might be racist too , so....

Reactions: 2
Ultimate Girl Gang has thinly referenced this in her stories today I think.. not in so many words but it’s definitely a dig...

Reactions: 10
I just came on to post this...I’ve found the discussions on here about whether Greg should/shouldn’t be judged/penalised for Susie’s views/tweets really interesting as people have raised points I’ve maybe not considered (on both sides of the discussion) and while people have disagreed it’s not been a slanging match/cancel culture approach - us Tattle ‘trolls’ really could teach the Insta mummies a thing or two. UGG is clearly referencing both Greg and FOD right? Amazingly I think FOD has more chance of claiming ignorance to his wife’s comments than Greg does in this case (though FOD is just as guilty at avoiding the racist elephant in the room).

Also did anyone see the Marie Claire article referenced over in MODs thread? I’ll go find the link - but it basically called out influencers for their lack of calling out MOD but virtue signalling now with BLM posts...not strictly Susie related I know but a similar point could be made in that she’s not being called out massively either.

Edited to add the link: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/opinion/white-mumfluencers-we-need-to-talk-about-racism-700425

Reactions: 9
I literally know nothing about father of daughters . So I had a look at his profile. I was so shocked at how many more subs he had than both Susie and Greg.
He has loadssssss

I wonder now if more people didn't speak up about Susie and Greg because despite their own sense of self importance they are relatively unpopular on social media in the grand scheme of things.
Weird.

Reactions: 6
I literally know nothing about father of daughters . So I had a look at his profile. I was so shocked at how many more subs he had than both Susie and Greg.
He has loadssssss

I wonder now if more people didn't speak up about Susie and Greg because despite their own sense of self importance they are relatively unpopular on social media in the grand scheme of things.
Weird.
I think someone somewhere is working very hard to keep it out of the mainstream press. BrummyMummyof2 was in the papers when she made her DV jokes, she has 111k followers. Susie closed her account with 125k, Greg has 162k- plus he has some fame away from insta even if Susie doesnt. So this must be being seriously hushed up.

Reactions: 7
I think it's probably more of a tit for tat thing with her PR and the press. Delete this story about Susie and we'll give you some other stories you can publish and get loads of clicks on instead.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.