Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the being dropped from Gleam dovetails in with the abrupt insta exit. I thought it was strange she left and deleted everything after promising she would not leave or delete anything. Once the gleam protection had gone then there wasn’t any point trying to rehabilitate herself at the mo.
But I wonder why it hasn’t made the papers in that case? It can only be because Greg’s management are pulling strings or someone at the paper has decided it’s not in the public interest.... which seems unlikely for a rag like the Mail.

Reactions: 5
I’m going to bow out from this thread now. I don’t want to continually character assassinate somebody who has clearly been punished for their mistakes. I’d like to think those two boys will be allowed to live out their childhoods in anonymity but I have a horrible feeling Gregory MBE is going to fully take up the mantle there. Maybe he needs his own thread now instead?
But you constantly assassinate THAT woman ;)

Reactions: 2
Why doesnt she drive?
Because she never sticks at anything!! Several times she has announced that she’s having lessons (again) or doing an intensive course, but she either fails her test each time and doesn’t admit to it, or she just gives up and moves onto the next whim.
She regularly makes big announcements of something she’s started (learning to drive, writing a book, doing frequent lives/quizzes/competitions with Greg on Insta etc), but then it’s never heard of again.

Reactions: 5
Because she never sticks at anything!! Several times she has announced that she’s having lessons (again) or doing an intensive course, but she either fails her test each time and doesn’t admit to it, or she just gives up and moves onto the next whim.
She regularly makes big announcements of something she’s started (learning to drive, writing a book, doing frequent lives/quizzes/competitions with Greg on Insta etc), but then it’s never heard of again.
This is one of the reasons I unfollowed her a while ago.
That and she was always making excuses for not turning up to some event/work/meeting.
I also think she had a go about the nursery making a big deal about attendance.
She appeared lazy and work shy, and it utterly done my box in, when there are people out there working all hours, bringing up their children and running a home but she couldn’t be bothered attending a meeting once in a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Greg’s also one for the big announcements that don’t come to anything. He was in the press saying he was going to be in the Winter Olympics as a speed skater or something and then he was going to switch sports to cycling and he’s supposed to be digging a hole and turning it into a cinema. You can see why they’ve been renovating for literally 5 years.

Reactions: 7
Greg’s also one for the big announcements that don’t come to anything. He was in the press saying he was going to be in the Winter Olympics as a speed skater or something and then he was going to switch sports to cycling and he’s supposed to be digging a hole and turning it into a cinema. You can see why they’ve been renovating for literally 5 years.
Wasn't he also switching to sprint racing at one point?

As a cycling fan I had a good laugh when he announced he was going to become a cyclist; it's such a hard sport. There's one successful cyclist who was previously a ski jumper, but crucially he started as a pro cyclist at 23, not 31 when most pros are losing their edge.

It reminded me of a story I saw in the paper years ago that always stuck in my mind, when Dean Gaffney announced that he wanted to be a spy and had applied for a job at MI5 - just saying literally anything to get your name in the paper!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if gleam have dropped her, they're not the ones doing the clearing up online and in the papers. They must be paying for their legal representative to be sorting that out.... At a considerable cost one would imagine. They can't continue doing that for any length of time, surely?

Reactions: 3
So if gleam have dropped her, they're not the ones doing the clearing up online and in the papers. They must be paying for their legal representative to be sorting that out.... At a considerable cost one would imagine. They can't continue doing that for any length of time, surely?
Maybe that’s why Greg has been so quiet? Susie Verril racist has him working overtime deleting any negative comments that pop up and he’s not been able to get out to hang with his chicks as it’s such a full time job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s why Greg has been so quiet? Susie Verril racist has him working overtime deleting any negative comments that pop up and he’s not been able to get out to hang with his chicks as it’s such a full time job?!
Almost feel sorry for the poor bloke now

• Sad
I don't see the point. Any Influencer who has a negative story in the DM the comments are always moderated so they never let any negative comments through only ones defending the Influencer!

Candace Braithwaite i presume?

Ah no sorry I thought your were poor patrol not poopypants

My bad xx so tired. Got a newborn

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed her best place, holier than thou, Anna #ad Williamson has distanced herself from the racist twunt.

Susan was very keen to crawl up her arse at any opportunity beforehand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.