Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie gradually trying to get back to normal on her stories but she’s not shown the kids faces yet whilst doing their daily activities - how long will that last I wonder.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I noticed that early, random video of her just hovering the phone above some flower potion making or something. Felt a bit staged to me 😬

Reactions: 1
Regarding Susie and Sophie.

Susie is a BULLY.

No doubt she belittled and was cruel to her sister in law for not meeting her "standards".

Who knows what was happening behind the scenes tbh.

Reactions: 10
Here we go again, she’s back posting stories about raising awareness etc
After reading through all of those disgusting tweets, I just can’t take her seriously anymore! It’s like a silly little girl playing grown ups!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding Susie and Sophie.

Susie is a BULLY.

No doubt she belittled and was cruel to her sister in law for not meeting her "standards".

Who knows what was happening behind the scenes tbh.
I get this sense also. SV only posting a pic of her brother on the wedding day etc. I also note I had never seen or heard anything of the sister in law on SV's account pre-racist tweets. I did have a little look through the sil's page and there's a pic of her hen do. A bunch of girls doing a cooking course or something which looks like fun but you see SV standing at the end of the row doing a real gritted shop window smile.

I get this sense also. SV only posting a pic of her brother on the wedding day etc. I also note I had never seen or heard anything of the sister in law on SV's account pre-racist tweets. I did have a little look through the sil's page and there's a pic of her hen do. A bunch of girls doing a cooking course or something which looks like fun but you see SV standing at the end of the row doing a real gritted shop window smile.
Probably because it wasnt held in MK or Arizona?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again, she’s back posting stories about raising awareness etc
After reading through all of those disgusting tweets, I just can’t take her seriously anymore! It’s like a silly little girl playing grown ups!
It’s actually embarrassing.

I’m sorry but I love this, perfect response in my book.
We should always fight back against racism but the language she frequently uses in her posts is absolutely disgusting and things like this tik tok just shows a complete lack of education. Also I have absolutely no idea what she’s done to her face.

We should always fight back against racism but the language she frequently uses in her posts is absolutely disgusting and things like this tik tok just shows a complete lack of education. Also I have absolutely no idea what she’s done to her face.
You mean ‘duck‘?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would rather hear the word ‘duck’ 1000 times a day than any of the tit Susie Verrill the racist put out in to the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You mean ‘duck‘?
Not just this but the bad language in her stories seems to be pretty much every other word sometimes and would not be surprised if when the kids are around too. And her whole tik tok is one huge soap opera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.