Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a business I would so make this happen, the cost would be worth every penny. Would be hilarious to se how far you could push them...dress as mermaids on the beach, mop the floors in your pants, drink Lambrusco from a shoe...
We should have a whip round to see if we can make this happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed Greg’s hiding the kid’s faces in his latest stories?
Hiding the children’s faces makes sense... but not when you already have innumerable photographs of their faces on your ‘grid’...

Reactions: 4
GUYS! It's a headline on the daily mail!

and they've used some of the quotes from this forum:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was just coming to share that OMG!! Finally! You can run but you can’t hide Susie and Gleam.... let’s get the comments rolling 😈

Reactions: 4
GUYS! It's a headline on the daily mail!

and they've used some of the quotes from this forum:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
FINALLY!!! I genuinely wouldn’t normally care so much about someone being exposed, but the lengths they went to to cover this up made me much more invested in it being public!

Reactions: 8
Many of her tweets were far worse than those published. I just can’t get passed the jokes about disabled children, liking them to dolphins. Also laughing and posting about a child being deaf and blind and her friend saying “at least it will be well behaved“. 😡😢

Reactions: 8
Blinds, I’m off to read it! If new people are coming then we need a new thread, anyone know how to do it?

Reactions: 1
So now that it’s hit the daily mail, surely this means that Greg HAS to make some kind of statement on it. He can’t carry on the way he has been of avoiding the massive elephant in the room which is the fact that Susie Verrill is a racist and he can’t carry on deleting all comments surrounding what’s happened

Reactions: 9
So now that it’s hit the daily mail, surely this means that Greg HAS to make some kind of statement on it. He can’t carry on the way he has been of avoiding the massive elephant in the room which is the fact that Susie Verrill is a racist and he can’t carry on deleting all comments surrounding what’s happened
I think you mean Greg Rutherford Olympic gold winning athlete can’t avoid the fact his girlfriend fiancée wife Susie Verrill sends racist ableist xenophobic tweets on Twitter 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting how it’s now made The Mail after a couple of weeks. Maybe Gleam did drop her afterall and now she has nowhere to hide.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.