Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just this but the bad language in her stories seems to be pretty much every other word sometimes and would not be surprised if when the kids are around too. And her whole tik tok is one huge soap opera.
Fair enough, I hate bad language when it is used around children or in a wider social setting. I don’t like how swear words have become so normal.
However I don’t actually watch her tick tok so didn’t realise that it was dramatic, but I loved this response on tik took. I really thought the song was hilarious and perfect for the situation, would also like to sing it at my ex sisters in law so maybe that’s what made me laugh too, they were very dramatic and draining although not to the level of Susie!

Reactions: 6
Not just this but the bad language in her stories seems to be pretty much every other word sometimes and would not be surprised if when the kids are around too. And her whole tik tok is one huge soap opera.
Stop it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed Greg’s hiding the kid’s faces in his latest stories?

Good god those lips!!! They look so sore 😬

Anyone else noticed Greg’s hiding the kid’s faces in his latest stories?
It’ll last 5 minutes. You either show your kids on social media or you don’t - they do.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone now writes to eBay to tell them about this

Reactions: 6
Ffs Gregory, you won a bleeping gold medal at the Olympics. Absolutely cringe and desperate behaviour. Doing the same ads nobodies in the Insta world with 10k followings have. Give it a week and he'll be advertising readly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs Gregory, you won a bleeping gold medal at the Olympics. Absolutely cringe and desperate behaviour. Doing the same ads nobodies in the Insta world with 10k followings have. Give it a week and he'll be advertising readly.
This really made me laugh! Yeah, he's really cheapened his 'brand' as a top level athlete hasn't he - if you look at the other super Saturday gold medallists, they have big name partnership deals with ads on prime time telly and don't have to use their kids in the ads! I know I've said it before but I feel so sad for the Rutherford boys that lots of the fun, cool experiences they have are #ads or #gifted. It just doesn't sit right with me and if it was me I'd be a bit gutted looking back at my childhood thinking that fun festival in the garden only happened because my parents were being paid for it!

Reactions: 7
New thread title - Greg Rutherford does ads for eBay, will he admit his fiancée Susie Verrill is a racist? Ha! No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣
He’ll be sat in the chicken coop perusing the Readly app for a wildfowl magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he blocking out the kids faces? It’s not like everyone hasn’t seen them. Multiple times.

Reactions: 3
And their full names are results when you google Greg. It’s vile... too little too late sadly!

How long is it before Greg & FOD join forces for a cringe overload campaign 🤮
If I had a business I would so make this happen, the cost would be worth every penny. Would be hilarious to se how far you could push them...dress as mermaids on the beach, mop the floors in your pants, drink Lambrusco from a shoe...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.