Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fail, Susie Verrill the racist is in the Daily Mail
Surely the most up to date next thread title 😄

Please can some clever person put the twitter screenshots on the 1st page of the next thread, don’t want them getting missed for any new people finding tattle from the DM article 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just select ‘most liked posts’ at the top of this thread , her tweets are screenshotted one or two down in that.
That post you're referring to only shows small selection of the tweets but it's a start at least 👍. We have never managed to get all her tweets posted together in one place.

Reactions: 1
Just reading the Mail article and AS IF she named Milo "Milo Andrew William James Nugget"...

Nugget?!?!??!

Reactions: 3
Surely SURELY Greg will have to address it now!
I’ve been keeping an eye on Greg’s profile - 3 people have had comments deleted in last 10 mins alone. I’ve been deleted and blocked for replying to a comment..... I have screenshots of some of the comments, which prove what a hypocritical arse he is. There for the discussion? Only so long as it suits their narrative!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.