Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a way to spend Father’s Day morning, deleting comments on your Father’s Day post. Drop the device and have some family time, no?

These people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s changed her bio now and I can’t see her on the gleam website roster....

can’t work out how to upload the screenshot I took of her bio because apparently I’m 105 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 4

can’t work out how to upload the screenshot I took of her bio because apparently I’m 105 years old
Everyone can see your bio even if not following so don’t worry about a screenshot grandma 😉

• Haha
Has he always been @gregjrutherford?? I swear it was just @gregrutherford before!! Has he slipped a middle initial in to stop himself getting tagged in posts about his bigoted fiancee??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has he always been @gregjrutherford?? I swear it was just @gregrutherford before!! Has he slipped a middle initial in to stop himself getting tagged in posts about his bigoted fiancee??
If you click on the three dots in the top right corner of his instagram it comes up with a menu. If you tap About this account you can see former usernames. It says he hasn't changed his

Reactions: 2
He's always been Gregjrutherford. I think one added the J to take piss out of the other...I think I read it/saw it on a story....I could also be making it up completely as my tired brain likes to do.

Reactions: 3
He's always been Gregjrutherford. I think one added the J to take piss out of the other...I think I read it/saw it on a story....I could also be making it up completely as my tired brain likes to do.
I had never registered the "j" before!

What a way to spend Father’s Day morning, deleting comments on your Father’s Day post. Drop the device and have some family time, no?

These people.
Exactly. Is this what Susie’s going to do now?

Post ‘stuff’ - hopefully stuff that does not include her children - then sit and rifle through the comments deleting anything other than absurd niceties and compliments?

I thought she wanted to use Instagram as a space to learn... “a resource that is excellent for educating...”

🤷🏽‍♂️

Shall I tell you who I’m most disappointed with? Triple Passport. She addressed SV in her stories yet still liking each other’s posts. Talk about two faced

Reactions: 5
Shall I tell you who I’m most disappointed with? Triple Passport. She addressed SV in her stories yet still liking each other’s posts. Talk about two faced
Instamums being two faced?! How dare you make such a vile accusation.

Said nobody. Ever. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm most disappointed with triple passport too. Instamum or not. Because I really like her.

But it was just another case of, well she's my mate, she's helped me on insta and therefore I won't ditch her despite telling everyone we must call out racism when we see it.

She gets bonus points for at least mentioning that Susie had errr, slightly downplayed those tweets....

But she hates us on tattle so...........

Reactions: 3
This comment from s.t.metz has just appeared on Greg’s latest post (currently has a total of 60 comments) - let’s see how long it stays up!!
ED907CED-680F-4B76-A2BC-185CAA2E336B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.