Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure those comments were controversial 6/7 years ago. They arent just controversial because of the current climate.
Still catching up on comments but yes! This exactly - those comments weren’t acceptable then. Again she’s really down playing what she said instead of owning it and acknowledging it was wrong then and sweeping it under a comment of being ‘performative’?! Urgh.

Reactions: 4
Those videos were embarrassing! No remorse, no apology, side stepping away from what she did. She is talking as if she's some important queen. No, you are a racist, sorry but you are. I can't believe how she came on the videos, she is a complete waste of space.

Reactions: 10
Crossed over from another thread, absolutely gobsmacked that she’s been able to get away with this. Shocked and appalled. I haven’t actually watched her apology as I get the gist of it from here (and it’s what I would have expected, unfortunately) but I bet it’s not a genuine, heartfelt apology and rather a ‘sh*t I really want to carry on as an influencer as it’s a pretty lucrative gig’ apology. I highly doubt her life, and her children, have been threatened. If they have, then that’s awful, but why the actual f*ck would you come back to social media if that’s the case?! All said for sympathy, IMO.

Also, surely the same thing will happen here as has happened with other influencers - any brand work they get, people (rightly so!) complain and the adverts get pulled? Surely no brand will touch her with a ten foot barge pole when they see those tweets?!

Reactions: 14
Wasn't one of her "jokes" about deaf people? And she's done all speaking stories for her "apology". Isn't she known for always writing what she says in her stories for the deaf community?
I know it was a big script but surely Lois emailed it to her, a simple cut and paste wouldn't be that hard....

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker. First post.

It seemed like she was shitting herself! I also thought it sounded like she’d tried it a few times and this was like her 8th attempt filming it so she sounded right. I don’t understand the over enunciation of every word at the start apart from the opportunity to buy time and get it ‘right’. Like over correcting.

No apology stands out a bloody mile.

Reactions: 18
So after Brummy mummy’s big speech and disappearance she’s still following her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t BELIEVE she said “sorry I won’t be able to facilitate that” after saying she’d been told to kill herself! Why is she STILL being snarky and sarcastic even now!

Honestly, I thought she was fuming. I felt the main point of the video was to say people had been mean to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m just flabbergasted she thinks that is acceptable...no actual ‘sorry’ or true ownership of what she said/did. It just comes across as a PR exercise, nothing sincere.

Any threats to her, her children are unacceptable but now was not the time to mention as it detracts and just makes it about her. Which isn’t what this should be about.

I sincerely hope she doesn’t manage to revive her ‘career‘ off the back of this crap excuse for an apology. I’m all for people rehabilitating themselves but she’s not demonstrated that in the slightest. I don’t wish her ill, she can go get a real job like the rest of us and away from the gram do some real learning and put it into practice.

Edited to add: While I think it’s good she said she will be adding the stories to her highlights I really dislike it when influencers invite people to DM them instead of allowing comments. This has been discussed over on the MOD thread - it just comes across as a way for them to cancel any criticism or difference of opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Another eyebrow raiser was when she very pointedly thanked everyone who had been KIND and UNDERSTANDING to her on her difficult personal time. I couldn’t help thinking of all those tweets she wrote and how they were anything but those things.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn't she have to take down her previous #ad posts? Otherwise all those businesses that want to disassociate from her still have their names against hers...

Reactions: 2
"Instagram is my life. Without it me and Greg wouldn't even be together anymore. We live our life here. Even as I approach my mid thirties. And I'm not going anywhere.....witches" -Susan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow. That has been rehearsed and rehearsed. Weirdly, I assumed she would be looking to the left, (memory recall) but she looks constantly to the right! That is the imagination side of the brain...

Bullshit did she get death threats - as someone said, she closed her accounts within 24 hours - that must be a GLEAM special. When the tit really hits the fan, claim you’ve been threatened.

Is the ‘I Am Racist’ post still there?!

Reactions: 11
No “sorry”, lies about the dog walking stuff being of this, “whether I did or didn’t” When screenshots are pretty clear she did... the strange comment about not being able to facilitate the self harm messages. As for claiming she’s changed? We can see from her attitude in general that she’s still a performative hole so the only thing she’s changed is how public she is with her racist comments.

She is ridiculous and the statement was so weak. She doesn’t even sound sorry! She sounds bored and irritated that she has to do the video at all. Bet the other mummies who’ve vanished will be watching on tenterhooks to see if it works and then they’ll being doing their own serious news at 10 none apologies.

And the I am racist post is gone. Last thing on the grid is the mud kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she admitted that she was mortified but made no effort to apologise to anybody that she upset

Reactions: 6
This is so insane because she is a nobody and this is on Instagram. Christ almighty the stuff going on in the world and she can’t just quit social media and get on with her extremely privileged white little life.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.