Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point in going private if you're going to keep 125k followers 😂 assuming she knows them all personally

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m late to the party but has candice unfollowed her just recently?

0 emotion in that speech, clearly scripted and not by Susan

Reactions: 4
Candice and her hubby and still following, as are some others I really respect. Weeslice has unfollowed her which I’m glad for, as I liked her and am glad she stood by her words.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she went through a thesaurus 😂

Not saying she’s lying but if my kids were threatened on a social media platform you wouldn’t see me for dust!

Also, the response to receiving death threats.... 😳

Reactions: 18
For me, her 'explanation" has made it worse. As mentioned, void of emotion and no apology, as well as outright lies with the dog walking situation. I think shes only left the DM option open so she can block anyone that doesnt respond positively.

Reactions: 17
I smell a rat with this “me and my kids lives were threatened” Greg was off posting about the chickens for a day or two after she deleted her account, not the behaviour of a man who’s family’s lives were being threatened, it stinks of sympathy vote this.

Reactions: 42
Before the real her was unearthed I was guilty of liking her. Liked her dry humour, thought she came accross well generally. That apology though made me uncomfortable, she came across as very hard and like it was basically an apology through gritted teeth.
I felt like she was probably trying hard not to cry, because then she would have been torn apart for trying to garner sympathy.

Reactions: 3
That "hello" sounded like she was about to host the 10 o'clock news. Also the satellite photo of their house and the whole where she walks her dogs thing happened on Facebook in April....APRIL!! It's June now Suse

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What was it? ‘Whether I did or didn’t post....’
You did Susie, you bloody did! No apology, no acknowledgement. What an absolutely scruffy little mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That "hello" sounded like she was about to host the 10 o'clock news. Also the satellite photo of their house and the whole where she walks her dogs thing happened on Facebook in April....APRIL!! It's June now Suse

Yeah it's the lies that make it so bad..urgh

Reactions: 2
Everytime I look at the apology I think back to her criticism of FOD a few hours before she closed her account down on twitter for writing "BML" accidentally rather than "BLM"

Reactions: 8
Threats to the children and fearing for your personal safety of your family is never OK
No one would ever say otherwise, but I doubt it actually happened. Influencers always use this as an excuse when they duck up 🤷

Reactions: 23
Wow, someone has been busy. That script will have been written and edited to within an inch of its life and I’d bet my life that it wasn’t her who did it. Someone on the Gleam team has just been promoted for writing that, probably why they are recruiting at the moment.
That was a corporate statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.