Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this then bottled it and deleted Instagram.
*Edit: before deleting, she edited this post shown below by @OhhBacon
“I wasn’t actively unkind”. WTF!!!!!! #deluded

Wow wearing nice clothes being something you admire in some one .
Also Susie doesn't give a tit about the poor ethnic minority that would have made her Zara clothes. (Yes Susie , Zara are a terrible company for workers rights....Google it)

What a world. Where "she wears nice clothes" being a key quality point in liking a person.

Says it all.
Sounds to me like someone made her say something nice about her and that was the only thing she could think of!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a copy of the apology? Interested to see what she said. I’ve tried scrolling back on previous thread but can’t see. Thanks!

Ah thank you! Gosh, speechless.
What was her first statement on the matter she references? Sorry catching up - only because I was looking for her on Insta, saw account was deleted and then came to find the explanation here!!

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you! Gosh, speechless.
What was her first statement on the matter she references? Sorry catching up - only because I was looking for her on Insta, saw account was deleted and then came to find the explanation here!!
You can see the first one if you look at the comment above where LennyBriscoe has quoted me. I attached a screenshot to my last post.

I don’t believe she’s been dropped by her agency, they’ve just taken her off the roster page on the website.

Tattle doesn’t even appear in the first page of google results when you search Susie Verrill now.

The devil works hard, but Gleam work harder.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They've changed the first google images you see too. I didn't know it could be curated like that

I guess the thing is word travels fast .all the mums at Milos school will be talking about it poor Milo. :( how they expect to walk into the school grounds again is beyond me
Probably won’t send him back she’s been very open about what she thinks about his school

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I believe she also criticised the teachers, ie what the kids were doing in class. She felt it wasn't worth Milo going. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 5
Probably won’t send him back she’s been very open about what she thinks about his school
Didn’t she say they’d probably end up going private...If most of their income is through property I guess they’ll still be able to afford it.

Reactions: 4
Because she never sticks at anything!! Several times she has announced that she’s having lessons (again) or doing an intensive course, but she either fails her test each time and doesn’t admit to it, or she just gives up and moves onto the next whim.
She regularly makes big announcements of something she’s started (learning to drive, writing a book, doing frequent lives/quizzes/competitions with Greg on Insta etc), but then it’s never heard of again.
Ahhh OK, thanks

I remember the nursery thing.

Milo was starting to use negative language and lots of "no" to everything and they weren't happy with his care there.
So they pulled him out 😂 ahhh the hypocrisy.

• Wow
Makes me laugh Susie thinks going private for her children’s schooling will be the way forward.

Milton Keynes’ private schools aren’t great especially compared with the schools in west MK (not that they would be in catchment). So most people who send their children to private school in MK try and get them to private schools in Bedford. The best ones are all Harper Trust schools and they are really against kids being taken out of school for holiday etc. It’s definitely not the case that if you pay for it you can take the kids out when you want!

Mrs meldrum thread was closed, no further discussion as her business accounts are gone now

guess this thread will go the same way too so just want to say I’m glad she’s gone and I’m glad her work was pulled.... she really thought she was oh so so special and superior! Karma!! I’m fairly local so will be interested to see if they are put and about as usual....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh Susie thinks going private for her children’s schooling will be the way forward.

Milton Keynes’ private schools aren’t great especially compared with the schools in west MK (not that they would be in catchment). So most people who send their children to private school in MK try and get them to private schools in Bedford. The best ones are all Harper Trust schools and they are really against kids being taken out of school for holiday etc. It’s definitely not the case that if you pay for it you can take the kids out when you want!

Yeah not from MK but the kids I know who are in private don't take random time out

They use the school holidays.

They take education mega seriously .

It's like they acknowledge the fact that they are wealthy enough to pay more and go out of school holidays.

Why don't Susie and Greg go in school holidays? Anyone know?

Wonder what will happen???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.