Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, I think she actually will. Despite the fact she spewed vile on Twitter, there’s enough people out there who’ll take that apology as enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well that speech was insincere and scripted. She should have practiced it a bit more.
don’t agree with anyone threading her kids or telling her to kill her self though.

Reactions: 4
Well that speech was insincere and scripted. She should have practiced it a bit more.
don’t agree with anyone threading her kids or telling her to kill her self though.
I don’t agree with that either, but I also don’t feel she needed to mention it. It added a sympathy element to her return.

Reactions: 14
Told you she would have the audacity to come back to the gram. Thought she might wait a bit longer though! The apology was totally scripted and weird, almost like a telling off from a teacher- you have to listen to what I’m saying and I don’t want any feedback. I will be here whether you like it or not.. have a good evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There is no way the tweets were 'sarcasm' or seen as acceptable then which seems to be what she is trying to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“Whether or not I did or didn’t tweet those things”. She’s apparently had death threats. Been told to kill herself. Shots of where she walks her dogs. Threats to her kids. She’s learning and moving forward. Basically fully scripted and totally insincere. Her stories are enraging.

Reactions: 15
I thought someone showed a map of their house when she was leaving her dogs off the leads and letting them jump up at other dogs? She posted on her local group and threatened to sue everyone?

Reactions: 2
It’s stories. Listing all the things she won’t use as an excuse. Thereby using them as an excuse. With a lot of long words thrown in to make herself sound clever.
I was going to say exactly the same about the language she used 🙄 the whole thing sounded so wooden.

Reactions: 3
She ends her speech by saying she is going to remain on Instagram but this is because she thinks it is an interesting learning tool and loves following accounts, listening to different points of view etc from it.
What I don’t get is when influencers make these huge duck ups - why they don’t just delete, leave forever and just have their own private normal accounts (like the rest of us mere mortals)
Why doesn’t she just stick to home renovation / bringing up her kids / a relatively normal life. What is this constant ongoing need for money / fame? I think it boils down to greed and self worth. Sad really

Reactions: 27
Just watched it. Very clearly written for her. She uses long words like performative and juncture. Not her usual vocabulary.

Reactions: 7
Before the real her was unearthed I was guilty of liking her. Liked her dry humour, thought she came accross well generally. That apology though made me uncomfortable, she came across as very hard and like it was basically an apology through gritted teeth.

Reactions: 15
Totally scripted. Not condoning that people may or may not have threatened to harm her children but she is the one that’s allowed her children to fill her social media. She has to stay on Instagram it’s her income

Before the real her was unearthed I was guilty of liking her. Liked her dry humour, thought she came accross well generally. That apology though made me uncomfortable, she came across as very hard and like it was basically an apology through gritted teeth.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.