Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the nursery thing.

Milo was starting to use negative language and lots of "no" to everything and they weren't happy with his care there.
So they pulled him out šŸ˜‚ ahhh the hypocrisy.
Negative language.. what like ā€œI donā€™t like these stupid bleeping clothes you put me inā€? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They'd need at least Ā£30,000 a year to send two kids to private school, probably way more. If Greg has property, I wonder how much he makes?

Definitely think he'll try and move to Arizona now and get a job there if possible.

Reactions: 5
They'd need at least Ā£30,000 a year to send two kids to private school, probably way more. If Greg has property, I wonder how much he makes?

Definitely think he'll try and move to Arizona now and get a job there if possible.

They obviously aren't happy here.
Cut ties with family.
No friends.
Dwindling careers so doing adverts for jelly for income.
Not happy with school.
House still not finished.
Maybe America is the answer x

Reactions: 5
They obviously aren't happy here.
Cut ties with family.
No friends.
Dwindling careers so doing adverts for jelly for income.
Not happy with school.
House still not finished.
Maybe America is the answer x
Agree, they don't have much keeping them here at all now.

Reactions: 1
Has the Daily Star article been deleted? I just went to read it properly as I only ever saw a brief screen shot and now I can't find it?

Would someone mind sharing a screenshot. I unfollowed after her tweets came out and her account is private now. Thank you

Reactions: 6
Wow even in her ā€˜apologyā€™, she still comes across as a cocky, snooty witch. The most insincere speech Iā€™ve heard in a while, sheā€™s been gone what, less than a week? Does she really think this is all going to blow over!?

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s stories. Listing all the things she wonā€™t use as an excuse. Thereby using them as an excuse. With a lot of long words thrown in to make herself sound clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.