Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg and Susie won’t split up - he is smitten with her, though quite what she brings to the table is a mystery.
They clearly share a ‘sense of humour’, he admitted that’s what drew him to her on Twitter.
She is totally dependent on him - they live very remotely yet she doesn’t drive (failed her test and given up countless intensive course, always some new excuse) and doesn’t work.
Have we got this all wrong - it is Greg’s agents or lawyers shutting this down, not gleam? It seems way over the top for gleam to protect a relative nobody to this extent.

The fact that it’s been hushed up to this extent it what is fuelling the fire for me. Had she honestly owned it (albeit I doubt she meant a word, she believes she’s above everyone) I think it would have blown over for most people and Greg could get back to his chick talk.

He is playing a very risky game - by not addressing it AT ALL, I think it will come back to bite him in his arse....!

Eurosport was his big gig this year for the Tokyo olympics (BBC wont touch him as a commentator) - that’s now been put back, so he is hoping to god this doesn’t come out and ruin that!!!!

Reactions: 7
Greg and Susie won’t split up - he is smitten with her, though quite what she brings to the table is a mystery.
They clearly share a ‘sense of humour’, he admitted that’s what drew him to her on Twitter.
She is totally dependent on him - they live very remotely yet she doesn’t drive (failed her test and given up countless intensive course, always some new excuse) and doesn’t work.
Have we got this all wrong - it is Greg’s agents or lawyers shutting this down, not gleam? It seems way over the top for gleam to protect a relative nobody to this extent.

The fact that it’s been hushed up to this extent it what is fuelling the fire for me. Had she honestly owned it (albeit I doubt she meant a word, she believes she’s above everyone) I think it would have blown over for most people and Greg could get back to his chick talk.

He is playing a very risky game - by not addressing it AT ALL, I think it will come back to bite him in his arse....!

Eurosport was his big gig this year for the Tokyo olympics (BBC wont touch him as a commentator) - that’s now been put back, so he is hoping to god this doesn’t come out and ruin that!!!!

I hate how they make out they live remotely.

They live a straightforward ten minute drive from central Milton keynes. They've literally confirmed that during their dog rants on Facebook....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if gleam have dropped her, they're not the ones doing the clearing up online and in the papers. They must be paying for their legal representative to be sorting that out.... At a considerable cost one would imagine. They can't continue doing that for any length of time, surely?
Judge Rinder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Petition to get Greg's statue removed for having connections to a racist..

Why does he need a statue anyway :rolleyes:

I remember last year(?) they were promoting a healthy holiday to Kefalonia (I think?) where people could book to train with Greg and other sports/fitness people.. it was literally thousands of pounds. Did it happen????

Reactions: 4
I think Greg’s management are keeping it on the low as it seems Gleam have dumped her. Does anyone here watch Vanderpump rules? (It’s related stay with me) A main cast member was dumped from the show, PR and agency yesterday because of a racist comment she made on her podcast three years ago, the daily mail is covering that so why aren’t they covering Susan? ALSO can’t see Greg working with the BBC commentating as he and Susan have had multiple slanging matches with Micheal Johnson who already works there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I remember last year(?) they were promoting a healthy holiday to Kefalonia (I think?) where people could book to train with Greg and other sports/fitness people.. it was literally thousands of pounds. Did it happen????
Omg yeah I remember that. I think it was a couple of years ago because I haven’t followed her for a long time. She was going to run some fitness classes too. And it was really expensive. Who would want to go on that?? Sounds like a rubbish holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually this throws up a red flag for me. I used to know someone who did not drive but husband did, didn’t work but husband did, literally all she could do was walk to the local little Tesco. It always struck me that he liked her kept at home especially when they had kids. He got to do what he liked and she couldn’t. Narrator: he later turned out to be a huge head of epically manipulative propertions.

All this said not to excuse Susie or suggest the same is happening n their relationship but it just rang an alarm bell for me personally.

Reactions: 8
Actually this throws up a red flag for me. I used to know someone who did not drive but husband did, didn’t work but husband did, literally all she could do was walk to the local little Tesco. It always struck me that he liked her kept at home especially when they had kids. He got to do what he liked and she couldn’t. Narrator: he later turned out to be a huge head of epically manipulative propertions.

All this said not to excuse Susie or suggest the same is happening n their relationship but it just rang an alarm bell for me personally.
Interesting. I know a couple like this too. Also, whilst SV has always come across as quite outspoken and forthright, whenever you see stories on Insta of her interacting with Greg, she tends to go very girly/giggly/submissive which just emphasises to me how reliant/dependent she is on him, but that can sometimes be a sign of being controlled.

Btw Potatopatato aka Susie
Why like my post?
(said in Susie's cbeebies voice)

"buses are for poor people. Duh"

I get the bus .

Good grief.

I actually watched that from behind my fingers. Cringe. And she doesn't look too comfortable. Why is she leaning away from him like that?

Reactions: 1
I hate how they make out they live remotely.

They live a straightforward ten minute drive from central Milton keynes. They've literally confirmed that during their dog rants on Facebook....
Remotely as in she can’t really walk anywhere with the kids - Yes MK is 10 mins away by car, but when you don’t drive, it may as well be an hour.

Omg, I was thinking the same thing! It definitely didn’t happen, because I remember it was supposed to be October half term, but during that half term they were both still in MK I’m sure - and neither of them ever mentioned it again. I guess not enough (any!) people booked

Nahhh I don't think Greg's mean to her for the record.

Maybe they just aren't happy together as a couple. Who knows I guess.

But I think speculation of DV is crossing a line .
I don't think Susie had a particular good male role model in her life which is really sad.

Maybe counselling would help her work her way through her (understandable ....we all have them) issues?

Maybe her anger towards the less privilege than her new found status is because she didn't have the best upbringing.

Obviously not excusing racism etc. But there's normally a reason for general (misplaced of course ) venom :( xx

Reactions: 13

The discussion they are having feels rather awkward now their insta income stream has been lost...

I don’t think Greg is very bright.
Nahhh I don't think Greg's mean to her for the record.

Maybe they just aren't happy together as a couple. Who knows I guess.

But I think speculation of DV is crossing a line .
I don't think Susie had a particular good male role model in her life which is really sad.

Maybe counselling would help her work her way through her (understandable ....we all have them) issues?

Maybe her anger towards the less privilege than her new found status is because she didn't have the best upbringing.

Obviously not excusing racism etc. But there's normally a reason for general (misplaced of course ) venom :( xx
i don’t think Greg is the brightest. Just my gut feeling. You can tell by how naive they’ve been in the past (getting fleeced by his agent) that they don’t have anyone sensible around them giving advice.I think they are both missing parental figures and maybe that’s why Suzie has the overly aggressive I know best attitude about everything as a defence mechanism.

Reactions: 5
@Starsanddaggers Fair point, and although I see it may have come across as so, there is no speculation on my part as it’s not something I’ve ever thought might be happening in all my years of following both of their social media. They have always seemed genuinely happy to me and well matched. Just the wording of the person who said she depends on him made my neck prickle on a personal level. Happy to delete previous comment if needed?

I think they are both missing parental figures and maybe that’s why Suzie has the overly aggressive I know best attitude about everything as a defence mechanism.
This is such a great point!

i don’t think Greg is the brightest. Just my gut feeling. You can tell by how naive they’ve been in the past (getting fleeced by his agent) that they don’t have anyone sensible around them giving advice.I think they are both missing parental figures and maybe that’s why Suzie has the overly aggressive I know best attitude about everything as a defence mechanism.

I know what you mean.

Tell you what I'm not excusing the tweets or anything. They bought out my rage and defence naturally. They were just awful

But I think by acknowledging that there's a lot of hurt/pain in Susie's past that has gone misplaced and not been addressed by her....
Makes me feel a bit mean posting in here.

I think it goes way beyond being from Dover ;)

So this will be my last post on the thread .

Not being worthier than anyone. It's just I'd be a hypercrite if I carried on I think x

Reactions: 6
Susie did address the fitness holiday.... In stories, quite a while ago. She said they’d decided to not go ahead as they had concerns about the set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Susie did address the fitness holiday.... In stories, quite a while ago. She said they’d decided to not go ahead as they had concerns about the set up.
Either there wasn’t enough interest or they realised they were being scammed again at the last minute....

Not really sure how I feel that Gleam have potentially dropped her. If they asked her to delete the tweets in 2017 it shows they were already aware of them so it’s not like they can claim they didn’t know and they’re outraged.

Reactions: 2
So this will be my last post on the thread .

Not being worthier than anyone. It's just I'd be a hypercrite if I carried on I think x
Totally understandable. I think you’re right about stuff in people’s past. It doesn’t excuse what she did and said but we never know what’s going on behind closed doors!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.