Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it will be in the actual paper maybe
Screenshot_20200608_221628.jpg Screenshot_20200608_221646.jpg
Edit.. It looks like it was in the paper today. Maybe they are allowed to mention it in print but not online? Weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t find it either :cautious:

Although I did find some pages of Greg’s autobiography and this part of the dedication which has aged a bit badly now.
That’s so funny. 😂

Looks like it will be in the actual paper maybe
View attachment 149455View attachment 149457
“Greg’s girl race tweets” is even funnier. She’ll absolutely hate being called “Greg’s girl” - she’s a successful someone in her own right, don’t-ya-know? Sweet karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I googled Susie Verrill tweets it showed up as the 4th link.

It’s definitely online otherwise i wouldn’t have been able to find it and post the link here! 😂

Reactions: 1
Susan and Gregory sat in their half completed renovation in Milton Keynes. Poor buggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she made her profile private but forgot to limit everything so I was able to find these gems (thanks lockdown insomnia).

They've got everything, racism, making fun of a model, ginger name calling (but it's only ok when she does it), the mighty HG adding her two penneth in on the Dover Romanian crisis 🙄 oh and an adorable photo of Susan on the bog accompanied by a very ironic comment 🤣 enjoy lads xoxox

Screenshot_20200609_005149_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005231_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005234_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005447_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005527_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005855_com.facebook.katana.jpg Screenshot_20200609_005812_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Susan and Gregory sat in their half completed renovation in Milton Keynes. Poor buggers.
Oi Milton Keynes is lovely 🤣

So she made her profile private but forgot to limit everything so I was able to find these gems (thanks lockdown insomnia).

They've got everything, racism, making fun of a model, ginger name calling (but it's only ok when she does it), the mighty HG adding her two penneth in on the Dover Romanian crisis 🙄 oh and an adorable photo of Susan on the bog accompanied by a very ironic comment 🤣 enjoy lads xoxox

View attachment 149571View attachment 149572View attachment 149573View attachment 149574View attachment 149575View attachment 149576View attachment 149577
That photo of her on the toilet with the comment if you get famous it will come back to haunt you just shows how much of a cleat chaser she really was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oi Milton Keynes is lovely 🤣
Gosh.
If they don't see Greg's mk based family anymore.
Don't have friends there.
Why on earth did they move to just outside Milton Keynes? All that way from the sea/mountains/national forests/historical cities.

Don't get me wrong I know there's some pretty places there......
But when you could live anywhere ?

Reactions: 1
I think the point people are missing is that gleam probably pay the Daily Fail to write stories on these nobodies. Sadly investigative journalism is a dying art nowadays. Where she has appeared before it’s fully orchestrated by her management, it’s not like they are camped outside their place to take pictures of them out of choice.... same with all the z listers!
Lest we forget the paid photo shoot at Disney world by the Daily mail 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lest we forget the paid photo shoot at Disney world by the Daily mail 🤢🤢

Found that article! Looking at the comments a lot of people had her sussed back then and it sounds like she was still being unpleasant, sarcastic and generally feeling superior on social media at the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Found that article! Looking at the comments a lot of people had her sussed back then and it sounds like she was still being unpleasant, sarcastic and generally feeling superior on social media at the time.
That article makes me feel sick 🤮 it actuality says under one pic greg and his mummy blogger love 🤢🤢

That article makes me feel sick 🤮 it actuality says under one pic greg and his mummy blogger love 🤢🤢
The whole staged photo shoot seems like exactly the kind of thing she’d have sneered at normally. But I supposed when money changes hands, morals go out of the window.

Reactions: 9

Her casual face

She's so vain. Why are they posing so much? We're the photos stag
The whole staged photo shoot seems like exactly the kind of thing she’d have sneered at normally. But I supposed when money changes hands, morals go out of the window.

Wait , Susie had morals to begin with ? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.