Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if the shoe was on the other foot, as feminists, many of us would say that you can’t punish a woman for her husband’s actions.
I agree (also a feminist) that he shouldn’t be punished for it - but he equally has to make his stance on it known. He stands by her and tries to excuse it and I will judge him for that, he condemns it and says bloody hell, I am shocked, it’s not okay, and I need time to figure this out, and he has my sympathies. I guess any genuine reaction rather than pretending it hasn’t happened?! At the moment they both reek of trying to protect themselves, there is no genuine remorse.

Reactions: 6
But Greg was responsible for a load of those Nelson Mandela tweets (screen shots are around somewhere) and allowed himself to be tagged in the "starving African" one. So he can't do a FOD and say he knew nothing about it and try and distance himself that way.

Reactions: 12
Just reposting these as important we don’t lose sight of how awful they are - and for anyone joining late
How can you even think those things let alone actually type them out and put them onto a public domain!? She is a vile, vile person and that’s her instagram ‘life’ over

Reactions: 2
Let’s face it, those chicks are making the only tweets that Greg’s going to acknowledge.

Sickens me that they’re going to get away with this. I think she will even have the audacity to pop back up on the gram one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems a bit "look at me!" to me, there are plenty of photos of her kids still on her grid.
I know what you mean, but SV made an entire career out of posting photos of her children's faces and I can't think of any other reason why she would suddenly need to blank them out 🙈

Reactions: 3
Well it’s a start.... Daily Star have reported it

The newspapers tend to copy each other - it starts in one then gets rewritten in them all. This may be enough for DM etc to run it - perhaps they agree not to break it but fair game if someone else does?

The Daily Star 😂 Susie you must be so proud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see what they're planning. I can't see Susie getting a normal job though, stick her name into Google and her tarnished history is there for anyone to see.

Reactions: 4
tattle doesn't show up on first google page at all now. how have they managed that..? hardly owning her mistakes is she

Reactions: 1
And the daily star article doesn’t seem to show up at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gleam’s instagram is full of BLM support. Obviously a great thing but it seems meaningless when behind the scenes they working with and for and trying to cover up one of their clients who was publicly, unashamedly and repeatedly racist 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And the daily star article doesn’t seem to show up at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Even if you google ‘Susie Verrill Daily Star’, hit the news tab, it’s not coming up.

Surely this damage limitation by Gleam is in vain, there’s no way she can come back from this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.