Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lola78
And
Potatopatato
Are both clearly working for Susie and Greg.
In the same way I left a polite message asking Greg if he was going to address what's happening was deleted within seconds and I was blocked.

It is making you look WORSE .

You should be using this time to stand up for equality. If you actually meant a word of what you posted about this week surrounding it

Not using your resources to stand up and ensure Susie's never ending shopping addiction is sustainable
Absolutely. Why even be on here. So tired of people defending racists

Reactions: 6
I actually think what is happening here & with Hannah Gale is derailing what white people should be doing and reading to be anti racist. Susie and Hannah have done wrong but were already on their way to learning. Time spent on bringing people down would be much better spent on reading and watching BLM material or sharing this with people who need to be educated. I certainly won’t be teaching my kids how to ruin someone’s life for making mistakes I’ll be watching content with them and learning together.
Bringing people down or bringing people to justice. Look from the perpetrators' eyes and it's the former. But if I look from the eyes of the marginalised groups she's targeted for whom this discrimination, othering and trauma is a huge part of their daily lives, I find that I have zero sympathy for her and the likes of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You make a very good, very valid point.

It's not that I want Susie hung out to dry, but she has spent the last 3-4 years (that I've been following her) *preaching* about inclusivity and equality. At no time has she recognised that maybe she has something to learn, that maybe she has made mistakes in the past. She was happy to ram her left wing politics down people's throats at the time of the election. That's why these tweets have shocked me so much, because although I felt she was, at heart, a bit of a mean girl, I didn't think she would vocalise these kinds of opinions.

I'm sure someone here can put this better, someone who is far more eloquent than me!

I think this is what frustrates me the most, I like someone who stands by their opinions (even if they differ from mine) and are proud of what they stand for which is why I followed her, and enjoyed her content. Since the revelation of the horrible things she's said and these 'opinions' all contradict each other - she's lost all credibility.

Absolutely. Why even be on here. So tired of people defending racists

They're not the only ones, there is a few accounts continuously browsing and 'liking' certain posts

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely Greg has to come out and say something about it?! Even FOD said something about Clemmie after that shitstorm (we’ll ignore the fact he threw her under the bus)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vile racist views were written, and remained, on a popular public forum, spanning years.

The 2 individuals involved, along with their PR company are hushing it up for financial gain.

This is the issue.

It’s not about Susie, or Greg.
...and the irony of the ‘undercover tattler’ MOD situation is not lost on me! She’s basically doing the same thing to a degree!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vile racist views were written, and remained, on a popular public forum, spanning years.

The 2 individuals involved, along with their PR company are hushing it up for financial gain.

This is the issue.

It’s not about Susie, or Greg.
Totally agree with this

I’ve just noticed they’ve even deleted and turned comments off all of their previous tik tok videos 🤣🤣🤣 YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER SUSAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just so shocking to me that whilst it all kicked off and the day after Gregory was posting endless chicken and chick updates.... What was that about lol. And why do we think he stopped xx

Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed they’ve even deleted and turned comments off all of their previous tik tok videos 🤣🤣🤣 YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER SUSAN
wonder if we can leave him feedback on his ebay account still?! (I’m joking - before I get deleted again!) 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Peachesplease
I’m not sure if I believe that someone sent her a DM - more likely she didn’t want to admit to reading Tattle and seeing this from @SockPuppet2020

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just so shocking to me that whilst it all kicked off and the day after Gregory was posting endless chicken and chick updates.... What was that about lol. And why do we think he stopped xx
I wonder if he was a wee bit oblivious to start with. It was only after a while comments started appearing on his page. Maybe she played it down, said she was just having a break, and he didn't question it. I don't tell my partner everything I do online, or at work.

But then tit hit the fan and he realised. And hid.

I don't agree with emailing the BBC about Greg, but I do agree about holding Susie accountable. Block, delete, hide, is exactly what she criticised MOD for, and now she's doing the same.

Greg needs to address this for sure. And she needs to come back. So that she can be transparent, open, and answer.

Reactions: 12
I think he had blinkers on that were so large and self-focused that he thought everyone would be far more interested in his farmer content than some sort of acknowledgement of privileged wrongdoing. Then after a day he got a reality check that no, Greg, people would like you to address the elephant in the room and not the chick in your T-shirt.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Susie's SIL has changed her surname and posted that she is no longer allowed to share her children's faces on insta. This whole debacle proves money = power and that EVERYTHING Susie has ever posted/storied about equality, inclusion, etc. was A LIE. This thread doesn't appear at all if you google Susie Verill; she is literally paying off/threatening everyone to protect herself. That whole 'I have been racist/I am racist' palava was just another publicity stunt because she thought it looked like sooo woke to call out her own prejudices.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just seen Susie's SIL has changed her surname and posted that she is no longer allowed to share her children's faces on insta. This whole debacle proves money = power and that EVERYTHING Susie has ever posted/storied about equality, inclusion, etc. was A LIE. This thread doesn't appear at all if you google Susie Verill; she is literally paying off/threatening everyone to protect herself. That whole 'I have been racist/I am racist' palava was just another publicity stunt because she thought it looked like sooo woke to call out her own prejudices.
Seems a bit "look at me!" to me, there are plenty of photos of her kids still on her grid.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here but has anyone considered making a Facebook post so it can be shared or even a tik tok if anyone uses it that can be shared etc so that her precious management cant make them magically disappear as quickly ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.