Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 'friends and family' whodunnit - someone on Twitter has screengrabbed her Facebook which has 387 followers. It's hardly an intimate group of her closest pals.

Also, the absolute melts in her timeline calling this a joke or satire, bleeping invoking Chaplin. Yeah, sure, biting satire from a drunk, obnoxious head at a festival throwing a Nazi salute around. Right up there with the bravery and beauty of the Great Dictator 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s doubling down on these photos being on a “private” Facebook account. Is she being dense on purpose, nothing on Facebook is private 😂

Reactions: 12
Omfg it’s all coming out now!
---

She is saying the bloke who exposed it has committed a crime lmfao, what crime is that?
“Someone reposted something that I posted in the public domain” is apparently now a crime ahahaha😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's extra funny because the original photos were taken at Glastonbury of all places! I mean, it's not exactly a small, private gathering is it?

Woah where did this come from? Looks like some very old Facebook replies. Gross comments from Tan.

I also saw this tweet about her comments on the forde report, but haven't seen the TikTok he's referring to.

1675773391147.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She has habits of saying things are a crime when they aren't. I suppose theoretically it might be harassment, but I suspect the CPS might tell you to get lost, given the circumstances.

Reactions: 15
She has habits of saying things are a crime when they aren't. I suppose theoretically it might be harassment, but I suspect the CPS might tell you to get lost, given the circumstances.
I doubt it’s harassment given that she posed for the pictures and even gave a salute. It’s like when Jack Monroe claims that sharing her screenshots are libel.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t she think that people inferring she’d had some action with Admiral Rear Foo Foo was illegal?

Although to be fair any action with him should be outlawed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeez. She needs to get a grip. Just take the L and apologise. Oh and quit grifting whilst we’re at it. This is so Monroe-like it’s ridiculous and still the Centric dadz flock around the pair of them like flies around tit.

Reactions: 16
It’s very interesting to see so many people on my timeline sticking up for her, it’s probably 50:50. I never see people I follow defending Jack any more, not for about a year. Yeah I’m in the lefty/ centrist/ angry mums and divorced dads shitposting kerfuffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t there a saying? Something along the lines of…… you are guilty of what you accuse others of?
These Twitter scroungers all cut from the same cloth!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she think that people inferring she’d had some action with Admiral Rear Foo Foo was illegal?

Although to be fair any action with him should be outlawed.
Maybe she's set up the whole Hitler thing to deflect from imminent revelations that she gave him some minge?. Because lets face it, impersonating Hitler is less mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.