Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, just killing time waiting on another jaccident and/or the H&M Netflix chaos but this amused me. Her landlord must be Big Dave!
On a side note what is so special about ‘only renting to creatives’? Would a McDonald’s worker not meet the cut?

View attachment 1790578
I had no idea who this person was until her name came up on Jacks threads, but I can’t believe Big Dave is her landlord! Small world

ETA: obvs that joke was made in the original post and my brain only just caught up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Things Owen Jones doesn't do:
-Murdering
-Swearing

I had no idea who this person was until her name came up on Jacks threads, but I can’t believe Big Dave is her landlord! Small world

ETA: obvs that joke was made in the original post and my brain only just caught up 😭
@definitelynotvlad I love your profile pic. Makes me smile whenever I see it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
mind you, tan then uses
her regular cry of "misogyny!" and her followers immediately start piling on oj, some of which is quite homophobic

20221220_205837.jpg

20221220_205854.jpg

20221220_210012.jpg

and the cycle begins again...

Reactions: 5
mind you, tan then uses
her regular cry of "misogyny!" and her followers immediately start piling on oj, some of which is quite homophobic

View attachment 1821413

View attachment 1821412
View attachment 1821419

and the cycle begins again...
Imagine thinking the correct response to misogyny is homophobia. :mad:

She has a real problem with overreacting to the smallest criticism. I don't think Owen Jones even mentioned supertanskiii and his statement could apply to lots of people (e.g. Russ in Chesire - and he's definitely not a woman!). Interesting that she'll criticise this, yet still tolerates whatever sexist crap her friend Russ comes out with. Also interesting how other people's comments are 'outbursts' but her comments are always perfectly reasonable.

Reactions: 20
Do tell ☕🫖
She’s up her own hole, thinks she’s cleverer than other people around her and I never got the impression that she gave a tit about any working class people.
Probably quite silly 😂 but she took something of mine, would not give it back and just ignored any attempt from me to contact, took months of her ignoring me to get it, very frustrating, seemed like she couldnt handle any in person conflict but online is a different story. I’ve always thought she was a grade A twit ever since then saw her tiktoks and reconfirmed it for me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine thinking the correct response to misogyny is homophobia. :mad:

She has a real problem with overreacting to the smallest criticism. I don't think Owen Jones even mentioned supertanskiii and his statement could apply to lots of people (e.g. Russ in Chesire - and he's definitely not a woman!). Interesting that she'll criticise this, yet still tolerates whatever sexist crap her friend Russ comes out with. Also interesting how other people's comments are 'outbursts' but her comments are always perfectly reasonable.
that's exactly it. however one feels about owen, what he tweeted did not name her and he didn't deserve the homophobic comments that tan actually laughed at

there's literally hundreds of accounts that try to take the piss out of the tories using, yes, milquetoast takes (sorry that i understand the word, i look words up when i don't know them, so i learn) and horrible compound swears. but she automatically thought he meant her! self-obsessed much?!

Reactions: 13
Owen Jones has a stopped-clock moment. Who could he possibly be referring to?
Bloody hell, if even OJ is calling out the middle class middle aged edgelords, the grift may actually be over.

Is 2023 The Downfall of The Online Grifters?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love how they all politely ignore that Kunt and the Gang have a song about being a rapey pedalo. Look it up, "Paperboy" 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Love how they all politely ignore that Kunt and the Gang have a song about being a rapey pedalo. Look it up, "Paperboy" 😳
Oh that tweet isn’t sincere, it’s cringe and a pisstake of the sort of twee tripe centrists on Twitter come up with. Like thinking swearing about politicians is edgy and enough to build a brand/subscription model with.

I really bleeping hate any sort of content with child abuse referenced as a joke. The only ppl joking about it are actual n*nces?

Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that she doesn't explicitly say that it's about her:

Screenshot_20221226_110206_Twitter.png

And yes, that is crappy behaviour. It probably isn't actually illegal though, contrary to what a lot of the replies seem to think.

Reactions: 5
I find it interesting that she doesn't explicitly say that it's about her:

View attachment 1832004

And yes, that is crappy behaviour. It probably isn't actually illegal though, contrary to what a lot of the replies seem to think.
Massive sigh :rolleyes:

If she spends 99% of her time online being furious and feeling attacked, I'd advise her to take a step back from Twitter. It's the Jack Monroe thing where they complain about how awful Twitter is, but then happily make the platform into their full-time job. Speaking of jobs, does supertanskiii have one? Just curious about what she does IRL.

Reactions: 10
People are terrible. If you put pictures online then they are probably getting pricked about with. Bit gauche complaining that people have made you look fat or ugly because of kier starmer….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.