Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what's really weird... ive posted exactly the same post on the russ thread (simply because it involves both of them) it got haha reacts there, but it's sick reacts here

there's some kind of thesis here!
I got confused as I thought I had replied on the other thread or this one and couldn’t remember which one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you know what's really weird... ive posted exactly the same post on the russ thread (simply because it involves both of them) it got haha reacts there, but it's sick reacts here

Interesting 🤔
Maybe it’s because we expect to see him on his own thread, but it’s always a bit of an unwelcome shock when he pops up elsewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this was a teenager then I would understand but this is a 30-40 something year old woman who needs to get a bleeping life. tit like this is what makes swing voters vote Tory because they think ‘the left’ are immature.

That is absolutely spot on. The jumper is just utterly immature and I bet she doesn't wear it outside of her house. Her whole act is acting like an edgy, angry 12 year old that thinks she's being ever so naughty by swearing all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone on the Russ thread said that Supertanskiii used to be a 9/11 truther. Does anyone have any gossip about that?

• Wow

He makes my skin crawl and I'm a heterosexual male!

• Haha
She openly admitted it apparently, hand waving it away as 'bad mentals be kind':

View attachment 1801043View attachment 1801044View attachment 1801045
I don’t understand how anyone could have the conviction to say it defies science without being like… a qualified buildings and/or explosives engineer? Like how tf would us laymen know?

And then why is she blaming random governments for it to boot? Again unless you’re privy to those official conversations you just can’t - or it’s just weird and probably racist?

Like many/all of us I’ve struggled with mental health and yet have never felt the need to tweet conspiracy theories with racist undertones? Wild right???

Reactions: 22
Ah yes the good old bad mental health excuse. Use it for anything and assume nobody can dare question you.

Reactions: 9
Any number of people have been "in a bad place mentally" without sharing anti-semitic conspiracy theories on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These videos are just painful to watch. Why can't she talk for more than about 4 seconds at a time without needing a cut? Also through all the forced anger she doesn't leave you with the impression that she actually means a single word she is saying. Feels like a crap actress reading a script she's just seen for the first time.

Reactions: 4
I cannot watch her videos anymore, she’s just so annoying. And her bleeping collars…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These videos are just painful to watch. Why can't she talk for more than about 4 seconds at a time without needing a cut? Also through all the forced anger she doesn't leave you with the impression that she actually means a single word she is saying. Feels like a crap actress reading a script she's just seen for the first time.

I agree with the gist of her argument, i.e. support the striking nurses, but I don't think she's doing the cause any favours. I think it's partly the stilted delivery. She also sounds like a parody of those angry activist types that the right love to claim is the norm. It's all very 'sixth former studies politics for the first time'. Idk if this post is too harsh.

Reactions: 19
I agree with the gist of her argument, i.e. support the striking nurses, but I don't think she's doing the cause any favours. I think it's partly the stilted delivery. She also sounds like a parody of those angry activist types that the right love to claim is the norm. It's all very 'sixth former studies politics for the first time'. Idk if this post is too harsh.
Its not harsh at all.

This is a person who makes their living from performing (very badly) on social media. When you look at it through that lens, it shows you how fake she is compared to the nurses who are actually on the front line of this dispute.

Reactions: 13
I think that's the problem, she sounds like a parody of herself, which doesn't help her message.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
a band called kunt and the gang are attempting to stop ladbaby getting xmas no 1 again - this is good

they have enlisted tan for a guest spot on a remix - ppl are not happy

20221219_205019.jpg

20221219_205524.jpg

there's hundreds more dissenting comments, but this is a good taste

also the blue tick there is the lad who played oliver wood in harry potter and he seems really cool these days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So there's a Youtuber I follow who sometimes makes political videos. I checked his Patreon and it says this. (The tiers go up to £5 btw).

1671493258579.png

From the same page: ''I will sometimes pause billings if I am not actively working on making videos.''

I guess the point I'm making is that it's possible to use these platforms without being a huge grifter, and comparing the decent creators to people like Supertanskiii/Jack Monroe/Russ will always highlight the latter's greed.

Reactions: 25
Supergriftskiii is so unpopular that they've had to restrict comments on the tweet. Once again she can't talk for more than five or six words without a jump cut and she comes across like an angry sixth form politics student. The song itself is so childish it makes me want to vote Tory. It's like a parody of a 40 year old episode of the Young Ones, except sadly it's not a parody and they are taking themselves totally seriously.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.