Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
Well Jeremy Corbyn and every one of his supporters should be thoroughly ashamed of making her do this at Glastonbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Boogs

VIP Member
I almost envy you not knowing who Jack Monroe is. She has too many threads on here that are really fast moving but I would definitely recommend clicking on one of them and clicking on the pink wiki link at the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

ratatataaaa

Do tell ☕🫖
She’s up her own arsehole, thinks she’s cleverer than other people around her and I never got the impression that she gave a shit about any working class people.
Probably quite silly 😂 but she took something of mine, would not give it back and just ignored any attempt from me to contact, took months of her ignoring me to get it, very frustrating, seemed like she couldnt handle any in person conflict but online is a different story. I’ve always thought she was a grade A twat ever since then saw her tiktoks and reconfirmed it for me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

StatusWoe

VIP Member
mind you, tan then uses
her regular cry of "misogyny!" and her followers immediately start piling on oj, some of which is quite homophobic

View attachment 1821413

View attachment 1821412
View attachment 1821419

and the cycle begins again...
Imagine thinking the correct response to misogyny is homophobia. :mad:

She has a real problem with overreacting to the smallest criticism. I don't think Owen Jones even mentioned supertanskiii and his statement could apply to lots of people (e.g. Russ in Chesire - and he's definitely not a woman!). Interesting that she'll criticise this, yet still tolerates whatever sexist crap her friend Russ comes out with. Also interesting how other people's comments are 'outbursts' but her comments are always perfectly reasonable.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Quoting myself like a dick, but this was 2011 and she would have been around 26. We all knew better by that age and that year. My point is, this isn’t like dragging up tweets of really stupid things someone said when they were 15.

This combined with the dressing up as H*tler stuff, again when she was old enough to know better. What a prick.
Agree that this is a truly vile blog but part of me can feel empathy because at that age I too was an undiagnosed ADHD nightmare with no concept in the slightest that I might be neurodiverse. I was quite prone to vitriolic political rants on social media, albeit with a smaller platform (and without wishing people would off themselves…), but I recognise the thing of “feeling like you’re different and an under-achiever and maybe even a failure” while people are telling you that you’re clever and funny and liking your posts and whatnot. Essentially I can recognise that it was tacit dopamine seeking leading to escalating edginess.

What I can’t abide, with either Tanskii or Jack Monroe, is that we’re over a decade past that and they are both apparently diagnosed - or at least aware they mightn’t be NT - yet this is only ever an excuse but never a prompt to examine their own behaviours. Both of them say genuinely awful things: telling dissenters that they weren’t loved as children/aren’t loved now; inferring that ideological opponents are rapists or paedophiles; orchestrating pile-ons by the rage nans and neckbeards, yet shriek victim and legal action when they experience the slightest of pushback.

I get it: it feels good to let out your frustrations about living in a world that isn’t made to accommodate your brain structure by ranting, but ultimately being associated with these toxic bullies is so damaging for anyone neurodiverse. I hate hate hate it.

• Heart
Whewww I’ve had my eyes opened. I liked her and thought she was good - because I hadn’t looked enough to see she actually effectively charges people for her content. I don’t get that about people, if you’re genuinely passionate about something then you shouldn’t be going out your way to monetise from it.

The Hitler thing - as others have said, my old social media posts would paint me as a right cow, nothing hate crimey but possibly a poisonous cow way back when I posted every thought and about my every fart 😂. It’s interesting how she blathers on about her anti-racist content - you don’t do it for a pat on the back you do it because it’s right and you believe in it! So that shows as though it’s false. Also, had she been well educated on anti-racism the biggest mistake is to play the victim, own your shit, apologise and move on - white women tears are no longer accepted as a get out of jail free card.

It’s quite sad how so so many people try to come across as genuine and down to earth when really they’re just self-serving. Also, I have no idea who Jack Monroe is, I think I live under a rock 😂

• Heart

Ennui

VIP Member
"People that are able bodied and can work but leave everybody else to fund their lifestyle".

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
It's just so fucking childish. I agree with quite a lot of her politics, but the way she talks about it is so cringe.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh lord her Insta. I can’t breathe. The sixth form level photography, trying to squash her tits into cleavage, more of the pointy face selfies but with Cybil Shepherd level filters, the captions about not being good at female friendships (yeah no shit hun). Most painful was the Gatsby quotes. So basic.

• Haha

just lurking 99

I feel like a right silly billy - I used to really like/admire SuperTanskiii on the old Twatter - but the JM vibes are just waaay too strong now.
Glad to have found this helpful support group.
Please send cashos :D

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Any number of people have been "in a bad place mentally" without sharing anti-semitic conspiracy theories on twitter.

• Heart

XxyepZz2

She’s finally found this thread page, i know you’re looking supertanskii and no this page isn’t against the law and i’m not going to get arrested
IMG_7115.png

• Haha