Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The fact she claims to only do this to reach people and spread awareness of this “corrupt government” is a load of shit, when she refuses to get a job and would rather be a full time twitter beg. No mate you’re not “helping anyone” you’re scamming people out of it.. you’ve made a living out of it, she don’t care about helping anyone “suffering” only what they’ve got in there wallets
Plus turning up at echo chambers like Leftfield at Glastonbury is hardly going to change hearts and minds. The softest form of 'campaigning' going.
Places like that would be far more interesting and challenging if they got 30p Lee or Farage to turn up.

Reactions: 18

OhGnoes

Didn’t she think that people inferring she’d had some action with Admiral Rear Foo Foo was illegal?

Although to be fair any action with him should be outlawed.
Maybe she's set up the whole Hitler thing to deflect from imminent revelations that she gave him some minge?. Because lets face it, impersonating Hitler is less mortifying.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Mate she didn’t grow up in poverty.. she’s using the idea of poverty to get a following.. if she really cared about those in poverty would she ask them for there money to fund her lifestyle.. i don’t think i would
---
Using her mates plight to boost her social media and following.. she’s a vile cunt View attachment 2295318
As someone who is probably renting for the rest of my life, I don’t have a huge amount of sympathy for someone who has to cancel useless subscription services because their mortgage has gone up. Welcome to the party. Rents have been going up for years. Cancelling Twitter blue is hardly on par with having no money to pay the electric bill, is it?

Honestly cancelling Now TV and Prime is a good idea even if you can afford it. Total waste of cash.

Boogs

VIP Member
She's Essex too? I wonder if she's met Jack Monroe who, as we all know, is constantly out doing activism in her local community. 😇
No sign of a stab vest in those festival pics. She is far too edgy for Jack.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Screenshots of her old blog making fun of disabled people are illegal now? Shit I’ll go turn myself in.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Why did tanski fall out with the cringemaster Russ?
They met up for a pint and there were lots of mocking tweets implying they’d shagged each other. Lots of people quoting the sex blog.

Instead of just ignoring it or thinking of a funny response, I seem to remember tan decided to threaten to call the police or sue or something ridiculous like that.

• Haha

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230627_115728_Twitter.jpg

Christ alive 😂 She couldn't have hoped for better publicity

What are these idiots going to do if Labour win the next election?

• Haha
  • Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Wish I had the coding skills to make an auto generator for tan insults, consisting of a mild swear word plus an animal name/musical instrument.

I guess I’ll just do it manually.

Twatlion
Penischicken
Bumwalrus
Frigcello
Dicktrumpet
Fannypenguin
I’m fighting the Sunday scaries, thank you to you all on this thread plus r Tan herself for the inspo, find out your nickname/insult here!! Mine is shitmuffin x

Attachments

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
See you all in a few days when someone inevitably dregs up something else horrible. There’s never just one thing with these edgy no filter idiots.

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
No.. so it’s my fault and my responsibility every time a guy does something out of line just because we share the same gender.. Are you serious?
I'm sorry this isn't a space you can come to to just call women cunts. Must be a loss for you.

Anyway. That poor little thing. The crimes against her were many and horrendous. As @Boogs said, even a stopped clock...

• Heart