Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
That is quite the hole she's digging, each tweet contradicting a previous one and generally making the situation worse. I can't help thinking, and this is mean, that she's dumb as toast tbh because leaving that sort of stuff up on your FB when you've reveled in other people's "private content" being posted publicly is... Short sighted?

I'd love to hear the police response if she tries to report that as a crime. It's not malicious communications, it's not harassment, and one could argue that given her single issue platform/solicited income predicated on a very specific political agenda those (original and undoctored) photos being posted is in the public's interest. Transparency and integrity and all that jazz.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Boogs

VIP Member
She has habits of saying things are a crime when they aren't. I suppose theoretically it might be harassment, but I suspect the CPS might tell you to get lost, given the circumstances.
Didn’t she think that people inferring she’d had some action with Admiral Rear Foo Foo was illegal?

Although to be fair any action with him should be outlawed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

waffle maker

VIP Member
I hate fake engagement and joke pregnancy announcements, it’s so self centered, like everyone is hanging off your every move. So basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Rainemae

E945D304-63F8-4863-B2E7-4BBFDA7E79D7.jpeg

The way that she insists her landlord only has one property when nobody asked is weird and quite funny.

It’s also sad that she is a grown woman but isn’t capable of taking a picture without looking like a tryhard teenager.

• Haha
Someone I know I have kept in contact with for years, speaking regularly via whatsapp. He has very different views to me probably because he has different life experience to me (I went to Sixth Form then University, he joined the army from school and went on tours of Northern Ireland and Bosnia). He has always been fairly conservative and often tried a bit of a wind up with me during the Corbyn/Abbott era, which I largely didn't rise to. I always try and be even handed when talking politics rather than rabidly partisan.

This morning he tells me he has voted Labour for the first time since 1997. That's nothing to do with me of course, but Tan seems to miss the point for Labour to win an election people who voted Tory previously need to vote Labour so being an annoying skidmark who goads and insults people probably isn't the best tactic.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
That is one of the most ridiculous apologies I’ve seen on Twitter for a while. Banging on about how the photos were taken without her consent. Err, you’re posing for them hun. Then throwing in the good old ‘trauma and bad mentals and drinking made me do it’.

Can you imagine for a second if someone who had even slight Tory leanings did this? It would be Twitter chaos.

She openly admitted it apparently, hand waving it away as 'bad mentals be kind':

View attachment 1801043View attachment 1801044View attachment 1801045
I don’t understand how anyone could have the conviction to say it defies science without being like… a qualified buildings and/or explosives engineer? Like how tf would us laymen know?

And then why is she blaming random governments for it to boot? Again unless you’re privy to those official conversations you just can’t - or it’s just weird and probably racist?

Like many/all of us I’ve struggled with mental health and yet have never felt the need to tweet conspiracy theories with racist undertones? Wild right???

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Lol, just killing time waiting on another jaccident and/or the H&M Netflix chaos but this amused me. Her landlord must be Big Dave!
On a side note what is so special about ‘only renting to creatives’? Would a McDonald’s worker not meet the cut?

1670454581661.png

• Haha
  • Wow

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
It always amazes me that so many people with rejection sensitive dysphoria seek out big followings on social media. It’s almost as if their narcissism outweighs the RSD…

Dystopia warning ⚠
THIS!!! I never ever write anything even remotely argumentative on twitter for fear someone will clap back. It’s visceral, and I might as well have bloody RSI from the amount I write then delete!!!. These people are liars, they have NO idea what RSD is actually like. Unless they have some weird version I’m unaware of, I realise us NDs aren’t a homogenous group (maybe they are a grifter subgroup?)

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Because she is terrified of something like this.

The thing with this clip is that I don’t particularly think the kid schooled OJ in any meaningful sense, it’s more that OJ, who’s allegedly a journalist and has been doing this sort of thing for donkey years, couldn’t get one over on a teenager. OJ’s entire ‘argument’ boiled down to sound bites like ‘Enoch Powell’, and saying ‘diversity’ every 5 seconds because he spends too much time in his echo chamber on Twitter and expects people to fold if he calls them a racist. So called ‘activists’ like OJ and Tan haven’t yet realised that Twitter does not equal the real world or that ‘likes’ on a dim witted Twitter post saying ‘Jacob Rees Mogg fucks badgers up the bum hole’ won’t equate to votes in an election.

• Heart

SilverBells

I don't watch her but from the bits I've seen isn't a lot of her content name-calling and fairly smeary? You know the bit "[So and So] Tory minister for [whatever], who looks like the ghost of a dusty vagina and eats children for Satan." clichéd mock the week panel comedian type stuff?

I don't particularly care about 15yo Facebook posts but it's a bit rich she's upset people are calling her mean things.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Calling people cunts and threatening them with legal action for publishing screenshots of your own posts. Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Christ, she really does look different in normal photos. I have no idea why she has to do this ridiculous doe eyed nonsense. I’m guessing she’s in her 30s by now.

Tan in every photo:

D0B53633-DA55-4C50-A99B-22D7CABF9F69.jpeg

Vs IRL

43C47B5A-4307-41DC-B741-05345DFD7F43.jpeg

F395B928-845D-4498-812A-67FF7F71A5E9.jpeg

Honestly, this is not shade. She’s a perfectly normal looking woman in her 30s. If she’s not doing it for attention or to attract men, then why is every selfie and video of her taken at a 2006 MySpace angle?

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Riot society is such a cringe name. They’re all well into their thirties and bearded men who should know better. Well ok there’s one token red lipstick lady comedian who looks like she either talks about her fanny a lot or does the tired mummy needs wine schtick, but mostly he/him types.

• Haha

XxyepZz2

the funny thing is i’ve finally realized is when she insults people she don’t think they’ll either reply or see it, it’s just to indulge her ego and her followers but when they see it abd reply back she gets offended and will cry “misogyny” or get her pack of weir followers to defend it.. it’s still funny when she insults the same sex it’s not misogyny it’s only misogyny when she’s the one getting called out
IMG_7112.png

---
IMG_7113.png

• Haha