Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
View attachment 1948902

🙄🙄🙄

It's not defamation or smear when they're literally reposting your own words and photos. I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't defame yourself.

PTSD and neurodiversity are unrelated to antisemitism. PTSD doesn't cause antisemitism. Diagnoses are not excuses for bad behaviour. Neurodiverse people should still be held accountable if they do or say something that's bigoted and hurtful.

Which scientist decided to clone Jack Monroe?
Exactly. It’s not a shield and people really shouldn’t be using it as such. I’ve recently been diagnosed with autism and I’ve done some really daft things in the past but I’ve put it down to being a blithering idiot not because I’m neurodiverse. Good try though Tan, try owning your shit instead of ‘blaming’ neurodiversity and PTSD

• Heart
Reactions: 20

StatusWoe

VIP Member
she doesn't have a patreon - just a ko-fi

oh g-d, im cold and tired but there's shit tonnes on her ko-fi. no content though, ofc

like, what was the goal here?

View attachment 1790597

there's also this

View attachment 1790598
I got some valiums free on the NHS. Hope this helps. 😊🌈

So she has over 1,000 supporters? Does this mean all of them are contributing monthly to one of the tiers? From the screenshots it seems as though the supporters aren't paying more than £10 per month. Personally, I don't see why anyone would donate to this when there are better causes out there. I'm currently sending £10 a month to Water Aid and that feels like a better use of my limited income than shipping it off to support supertanskii's ''work''. Just don't get it.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
A bad boy did it and ran away, it's all Corbyn's fault, I was simply mocking Hitler, I feel sick leave me alone.

At least she doesn't need to do "the money was resting in my account" because she has no shame about taking money off people for doing fuck all.
She doesn’t even have a Patreon so there’s not even a hint that you’re getting anything for your money other than boring shitposts. At least she’s sort of upfront about that. Her kofi is very active. Lots of people donating at the moment to own the haterz or stick it to the tories or something. https://ko-fi.com/supertanskiii Can they not think of a single world event that might be more deserving of donations right now?

Anyone else get sick of that stupid pose she does? Like Jack she takes all photos and videos at one angle which is obviously designed to make her look smol and cute. But no.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
a band called kunt and the gang are attempting to stop ladbaby getting xmas no 1 again - this is good

they have enlisted tan for a guest spot on a remix - ppl are not happy

20221219_205019.jpg

20221219_205524.jpg

there's hundreds more dissenting comments, but this is a good taste

also the blue tick there is the lad who played oliver wood in harry potter and he seems really cool these days

• Heart
  • Haha
Pure cringe, and unfortunately I find in terms of actual effect people who 'campaign' like Tan often do more harm than good. I am a diehard trade unionist leftie but I know, by having real conversations with real people, not tweeting for likes, that the quickest way to ingrain someone's opposing opinion is to argue with them like a moron.

If it was a Tory activist doing the same to a Labour sign she'd be rushing out a video to mock them.

Reactions: 19

kachoochoo

VIP Member
she's so thick, she's changed her pfp and lost her blue tick!

clearly she thought giving the rods wasn't a good look when she's trying to be contrite, but twitter hasn't fixed that particular fuck up of elon's yet!

yesterday

20230208_195227.jpg

today

Screenshot_20230208-195151_Twitter.jpg

---

and we have arrived at the "i have covid again. leave me alone" stage

20230208_201233.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
This is exactly it.

She doesn't need to exist on Twitter. Twitter does nothing. Twitter achieves nothing. If you ask a 'normal' person about any of these people, they have no idea who you're talking about. It has literally no impact on society, they just spaff their content to people with exactly the same views as them.

If you don't like Twitter, leave. It's that simple.
Yeah but give me a fiver and I'll say Rishi is a mingehippo

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
These videos are just painful to watch. Why can't she talk for more than about 4 seconds at a time without needing a cut? Also through all the forced anger she doesn't leave you with the impression that she actually means a single word she is saying. Feels like a crap actress reading a script she's just seen for the first time.

I agree with the gist of her argument, i.e. support the striking nurses, but I don't think she's doing the cause any favours. I think it's partly the stilted delivery. She also sounds like a parody of those angry activist types that the right love to claim is the norm. It's all very 'sixth former studies politics for the first time'. Idk if this post is too harsh.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
You'd change your photo wouldn't you? If you were giving a sincere apology it all crumbles a bit when the reader look to the icon and it's her flipping the Vs.

I'm finding this all wonderfully entertaining though! Carry on, maybe blame the lizards and go full Icke - you know you want to.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem to have stopped the Kofi donations coming in. I wonder how much she makes from there? Impossible to track or estimate like Patreon. (She’s hilariously changed the name for donations from coffee to Valium cos so edgy).

7ABD6A13-3B46-4463-9962-2E4D8A3D6B11.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

frankychester

Whatever else you think about Supertanskii, you have to admit that she is very courageous in publically criticising the Conservative Party.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

gmf21

I mean on one hand people are often tripped up these days by stuff they did forever ago, and most of us have done/said stupid shit when off our tits.

On the other, if I were to set myself up as a “random that makes anti-Tory videos” I would probably think it prudent to scrub the internet as best I could and retaliate first about things that haunted me.

There’s been plenty of discussion about anti-semitism in recent times so perhaps she could have said, you know in the past I made jokes or posed for photos without thinking and now I examine my actions and find myself wanting, and how do we do better, this is what I’m going to do to try and show I’m sorry.

If you really really were sorry wouldn’t you have been dreading this happening? And either addressed it or tried to mitigate by taking the pics down? I did feel a bit sorry for her initially but that “neurodivergent” comment has really pissed me off.

Rainemae

Tan has got herself in some hot water by taking exclusive audio of a politician being racist from news website Nation Cymru and reuploading it without credit.

She lied when called out and said that she found the audio on a “dodgy tiktok” and accused the publication of getting the audio from there to try and make them look bad, but they debunked that pretty quickly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow