Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now, she doesn't actually like Hitler. That was just a silly mistake.....in her late 20s.

Does anyone know what she was meant to be at Glastonbury for as a performer? Was she getting up on stage and screaming "duck THE TORIES!!! BUNCH OF HOOFWANKING SPANGLECUNTS!!!"?
She’s nowhere on the official running order. Assume it was the Left Field stage. They had Billy Bragg doing some bollocks each day.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s nowhere on the official running order. Assume it was the Left Field stage. They had Billy Bragg doing some bollocks each day.
Yeah if you wander into Leftfield there are always some boring Twitter cunts on stage. I honestly don’t know why people bother visiting that area. It’s Glasto. Go and enjoy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she claims to only do this to reach people and spread awareness of this “corrupt government” is a load of tit, when she refuses to get a job and would rather be a full time twitter beg. No mate you’re not “helping anyone” you’re scamming people out of it.. you’ve made a living out of it, she don’t care about helping anyone “suffering” only what they’ve got in there wallets
---
God she makes me so angry.. she’s just so self righteous and tries so hard to look like s good person when she’s clearly not..When we’re the last time you donated to the food bank tan out of all the money you’ve made! her pinned tweet is awful to look at just a still of her face

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact she claims to only do this to reach people and spread awareness of this “corrupt government” is a load of tit, when she refuses to get a job and would rather be a full time twitter beg. No mate you’re not “helping anyone” you’re scamming people out of it.. you’ve made a living out of it, she don’t care about helping anyone “suffering” only what they’ve got in there wallets
Plus turning up at echo chambers like Leftfield at Glastonbury is hardly going to change hearts and minds. The softest form of 'campaigning' going.
Places like that would be far more interesting and challenging if they got 30p Lee or Farage to turn up.

Reactions: 18
Plus turning up at echo chambers like Leftfield at Glastonbury is hardly going to change hearts and minds. The softest form of 'campaigning' going.
Places like that would be far more interesting and challenging if they got 30p Lee or Farage to turn up.
Well, if by "interesting" you mean "riotous".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People would absolutely lose the plot if that happened. It wouldn’t even have to be someone as controversial as 30p Lee. Anyone perceived as even slightly right wing* would have piss bottles thrown at them and probably wouldn’t be able to speak for people booing them.

*Nazi salutes are fine though for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People would absolutely lose the plot if that happened. It wouldn’t even have to be someone as controversial as 30p Lee. Anyone perceived as even slightly right wing* would have piss bottles thrown at them and probably wouldn’t be able to speak for people booing them.

*Nazi salutes are fine though for some reason.

I'm now picturing people foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs, screaming "BEKIND" through bared aggressive teeth as they hurl the bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Our public services are in pieces because of 13 years of Tory cuts and underfunding.” ducking hell it’s the same old, recycled sound bites every day.. she’s so desperate for attention she’ll say anything even if it’s misleading.. i’m not a Tory but we’re not in austerity anymore. It’s over! it ended After Johnson took over who pursued a spending agenda.. saying after “13 years” of cuts is disingenuous.. she’s implying it’s still ongoing when it’s not.. She’s so painfully thick !

Reactions: 3
Does however remind me of the Tories constantly parroting lines about how "The Last Labour Government" are why we're in the position we're in.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen these sort of people say that Starmer and co are worse than tories because they’re centrists. Which is apparently worse than picking one side or another? I don’t know what these idiots are on.
I genuinely don’t get people who say that though, I’m probably somewhere in the centre politically. Once quite a lefty but now I don’t align with either the left or the right, at the moment the left is the most embarrassing side to be on! Isn’t it rational to be balancing in between? I’m conservative about some things, liberal about others. Probably a little bit more conservative as I’ve aged, although I have no wish to give this shite in power a vote! You can’t be one sided! At some point you have to question why you are voting for a party just because they hold “some of your opinions” on life. What about the others they hold you don’t agree with?
She’s a bleeping idiot! If Labour win watch her Simon fat twit Harris and Monroe all start a hate campaign on Starmer!

Reactions: 8
Where were her concerns for HIS mental health when she was abusing him like this on twitter? I know people say he is an MP and should know better, but still. I feel fairly sure that if it had been a Labour MP being attacked by a right wing troll with stuff like tweets basically saying it would be better if he'd never been born, then the same people would be saying stuff like "Well everyone has a tipping point" and "Don't give out what you can't take back!"

FzyQv5kXoAE8I76.jpg
FzyQv5tXsAE-USN.jpg
FzyQv5oXgAEzifJ.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Where were her concerns for HIS mental health when she was abusing him like this on twitter? I know people say he is an MP and should know better, but still. I feel fairly sure that if it had been a Labour MP being attacked by a right wing troll with stuff like tweets basically saying it would be better if he'd never been born, then the same people would be saying stuff like "Well everyone has a tipping point" and "Don't give out what you can't take back!"

View attachment 2275088View attachment 2275089View attachment 2275093
Omg. So she started the abuse of him first?
No wonder he thought her blubbing on about mental health at Glastonbury was beyond hypocritical.
Imagine he if had posted about fantasising about her mother masturbating.
She really is completely ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
She is bleeping vile, A nasty immature piece of work. I don't care for her mental health at all

Reactions: 10
her life is that boring and miserable she just moans about the government.. does she ever talk about anything else? What else goes on in her life coz it’s all she talks about.. i said this before but imagine knowing her in real life she’d make every conversation about the Tory party.. truly depressing person

Reactions: 5
Everyone should read this.. i found this on a thread.. it’s her old blog where she wished pain and misery on people that are mentally ill.. it’s truly disgusting.. she’s not just surface level vile she’s evil plz read this https://tanskii.blogspot.com/2011/03/instant-karma.html?m=1
She’s awful. Here’s an archive of the blog in case she deletes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.