Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole post sounds just like Jay from The Inbetweeners.

And that's just it, isn't it?

Tanners is cheered on by a bunch of centrists who wouldn't dream of confronting authority themselves for fear of a criminal record and the associated loss of a career. Nope, best to egg on some nth-rate loser like her to do it for them.

Reactions: 8
The woman who throw the milkshake over Farage is an only fans user. Tan has to be careful she will possibly lose the horny centrist dads if this guy actually starts talking about politics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the whining if someone posted something like this about Tan's sex life?

---

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the whining if someone posted something like this about Tan's sex life?

---
You can make a point about relationships and conflicting interests without the crass misogyny. But misogyny only bad when it happens to Tan

Reactions: 11
Dick Holden is an English footballer who died in the 70s at the ripe old age of 85.

Richard Holden is the Tory party chairman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She better hope that's true.

Also, why is somebody's private life hers or anybody else's business?
Imagine if Kate Ferguson (She can as she's a journo) made a few calls looking at the possibility of her sex life. She would witch and cry for days on end

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't get the train beer thing. She acts like it's the coolest, edgiest, most anarchic thing ever.

She's in her 40s.

Reactions: 8
What is it with these Internet activists like Tanskiii, Jack, Depher, Sarah vayjay who are so intent on wasting police time because someone has been mean to them?
Police reports for people saying you shagged someone you didn't... What's the crime?

• Haha
Reactions: 5