Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll reply or just do her usual and block

ETA oh never mind ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Careful now Tan that sounds like more of a full time commitment than you are used to, he has confirmed he is running hasnt he? So if Tan doesn't follow through now it'll be a bit embarassing.

Reactions: 2
Well he was wrong to say that - but the idea of Tanskiii rocking up to heckle Farage is hilarious 😂
She is the one who had a meltdown at Glastonbury over duck all 😂
Sorry but is she not threatening Nigel Farage there?? Yet someone saying they’d smash her megaphone is the apparent “crime” hahahaha duck off Tan you melt

Reactions: 6
I'd like to think that PROUD WOMAN, Tan, who is very proud about being a proud woman knows what a woman is and wouldn't feel the need to attack people for being TERFs.

Dystopia warning. Obviously.

Jumpcut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just when you thought that Tan couldn't get worse

Throwing liquids on people is bleeping disgusting. I hope that woman was arrested. Michael Portillo said, in response to idiot Monroe endorsing throwing liquids at people, that you don't know at first if it is acid and must be bleeping terrifying.
And this was the melt crying that someone might break her megaphone.
Wanker.

ETA. Wanker. Imagine if someone threw liquids over her?

Screenshot_20240604_173631.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What is it with her and mentioning "train beers" at any opportunity?

Comes off like a teenager bragging about drinking cider for the first time.

Reactions: 11
What is it with her and mentioning "train beers" at any opportunity?

Comes off like a teenager bragging about drinking cider for the first time.
She's incredibly immature isn't she? It's fascinating what 'career' she'd have without SM. I'd say standing on a soapbox at Hyde Park Corner but that's too confrontational and she'd no doubt start crying and accuse them of being a misogynist if someone heckled her.

Reactions: 5
Throwing liquids on people is bleeping disgusting. I hope that woman was arrested. Michael Portillo said, in response to idiot Monroe endorsing throwing liquids at people, that you don't know at first if it is acid and must be bleeping terrifying.
And this was the melt crying that someone might break her megaphone.
Wanker.

ETA. Wanker. Imagine if someone threw liquids over her?

View attachment 2974267
She was arrested under suspicion of assault I’m sure! Exactly. Farage was lucky it was in fact a young woman with just a milkshake, but it could have been acid if it was a bloke doing the throwing.

Reactions: 2
She's incredibly immature isn't she? It's fascinating what 'career' she'd have without SM. I'd say standing on a soapbox at Hyde Park Corner but that's too confrontational and she'd no doubt start crying and accuse them of being a misogynist if someone heckled her.
Indeed, and having just seen the tweets and response below, she wouldn't make much cop of it from bringing people along with her either

• Wow
Reactions: 8