Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it before on these threads but Vorders is irrevocably tied in my head to her going to the tabloids and telling everybody she fell on her arse and friction burned it whilst running naked on her home treadmill

It's filed in my brain in the 'why on earth would you tell people that' section next to Kirstie Allsopp admitting she swallowed her Airpod

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I should probably do my research but

- does this woman have a job?
- does this woman have any of her own family?
- why does she hate a political party THAT much?
- who even is she?

(What she is is that she’s clearly one of the “oh, you disagree? Well YOU’RE A TORY THEN” types).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I should probably do my research but

- does this woman have a job?
- does this woman have any of her own family?
- why does she hate a political party THAT much?
- who even is she?

(What she is is that she’s clearly one of the “oh, you disagree? Well YOU’RE A TORY THEN” types).
Hello welcome
- no
- probably no
- because they’re wankpuffins
- a nobody
Hope that helps 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello welcome
- no
- probably no
- because they’re wankpuffins
- a nobody
Hope that helps 🤣

Allegedly Tanners lost her temping job due to someone dobbing her in over her vile comments.

Quite how losing a temping job means she can never find gainful employment ever again is anybody's guess.

Then again, she's the type who'd need a manager all to herself as she wouldn't be able to stay away from her phone/Twatter for more than 5 minutes. without having a meltdown so who'd want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is the funnest thing I’ve read today!
also on that shelf is the bloke who went to the papers to complain that he'd been wiping his arse with Tesco toilet cleaning wipes FOR DAYS because he thought they were bum wipes, and apparently it took days of great discomfort to just have a glance at the packet. That's the sort of mishap that would be going with me to the grave

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has Tan said anything about Faiza Shaheen or is she just going to ignore it and continue cheerleading for this racist and amoral party?

Reactions: 2
Johnny Minge isn't really funny though? She has all the edgy wit of a discarded teabag.
It's not even remotely funny or clever, it's just a word that begins with the same letter. Jobby Mercer might have been slightly less worse if you really really have to replace one of his names with a 'swear' starting with the same letter.

Reactions: 8
It's not even remotely funny or clever, it's just a word that begins with the same letter. Jobby Mercer might have been slightly less worse if you really really have to replace one of his names with a 'swear' starting with the same letter.
Or Johnny Munter

(Still terrible though)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who screams misogyny every time anyone remotely dislikes her, you’d think she’d steer clear of using derogatory words for vaginas as an insult, no?

FeMEnism at its finest, I guess.

Reactions: 8
Has Tan said anything about Faiza Shaheen or is she just going to ignore it and continue cheerleading for this racist and amoral party?

Tbf she liked an antisemitic tweet so nothing racist about it. But let’s wait to hear Tan’s hot take about it🙄

Reactions: 1
8s7cwb.jpg

When you Google "Johnny Minge", the top results are all Tan's output.

There is one Threads thread where someone who is not Tan has referred to "Johnny Minge" in a reply to a Guardian article about Mercer.

The rest of the first page are hits for Jonny Minge, a Norwegian country musician who died of cancer in 2009. I presume his name was pronounced Min-ge with a hard g.

So yeah Tan, it's definitely made its way into the collective unconscious/become a meme outside of your Twitter feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12