Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so pathetic. Everyone is a bleeping legend that agrees with her. How is she going to grift from next Friday when Labour are in charge?

Reactions: 5
She is so pathetic. Everyone is a bleeping legend that agrees with her. How is she going to grift from next Friday when Labour are in charge?
I've thought for a while that her and similar accounts will pivot to "it would be better with Corbyn!"

Reactions: 6
My prediction is that they'll spend the first 6-9 months or so enthusiastically backing Starmer and blaming the Tories still... and then when the sheen inevitably comes off Labour, they'll pivot to the sort of sniping from the sidelines that we see on Starmer now from the old Corbynites.

Add in a dose of continued attempts to stir up outrage about the Tories, especially if some lighting rod figure like Braverman or Badenoch becomes leader.

Reactions: 7
Don’t think he has a thread and these seems to be the closest but that Femi guy is now claiming to be a journalist now. He got kicked out of the reform conference thing yesterday. I have a vague memory of him during lockdown going on a socially distanced date and playing a keyboard at some girl in a park. Did I fever dream this?

• Haha
Don’t think he has a thread and these seems to be the closest but that Femi guy is now claiming to be a journalist now. He got kicked out of the reform conference thing yesterday. I have a vague memory of him during lockdown going on a socially distanced date and playing a keyboard at some girl in a park. Did I fever dream this?
No the keyboard thing happened. He’s such an absolute dweeb. He’s one of those people (along with Jack Monroe, Supertanskii, Owen Jones etc) that are so unutterably insufferable they make me want to vote Tory, which is the exact opposite of what they’re trying to achieve.

Reactions: 12
No the keyboard thing happened. He’s such an absolute dweeb. He’s one of those people (along with Jack Monroe, Supertanskii, Owen Jones etc) that are so unutterably insufferable they make me want to vote Tory, which is the exact opposite of what they’re trying to achieve.
Yeah, even though it would be awful I would almost like a Tory win just to duck up Tanya’s stupid party.

Reactions: 3
I think there was a clip a while back of him having an interview interrupted by his manager telling him not to answer a question, maybe I imagined that?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is insufferable. Another unemployed grifter who spends his days trying to do “gotcha Tories bad” content 😴

Reactions: 4
I think there was a clip a while back of him having an interview interrupted by his manager telling him not to answer a question, maybe I imagined that?
I think you could be right. Was it an interview with farage or Lee Anderson or someone like that and they asked who was funding him?

Reactions: 3
I remember it and it was back in the days when he was a public agent for the Remain in the EU campaign. It was perhaps the only job he has ever had.

The interview was with Katie Hopkins.

She'll come out as Tory. She'll suddenly claim Reform are now worse, and Labour aren't doing their jobs and that The "New" Tory party will do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tan it's not a hacking if it's saved from a photo that was publicly viewable on your Facebook

If it wasn't publicly viewable (ie was friends only, I can't remember the details) and a friend downloaded it and shared it, it's still not a hacking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If only there was some way to avoid making a show of yourself as Hitler.
She has reached Prince Harry levels of not taking responsibility for things. Like who the duck who had at least a gcse level of education thinks dressing up as a Nazi is funny? Harry should have known better but he is bleeping thick. I at least gave her a bit of bleeping credit of being reasonably intelligent/educated.

She's got herself in a shitstorm because she responded to Lee Anderson posting a picture of his parents (and coming out with the usual THEY VOTED LABOUR BUT NOW THEY'RE VOTING REFORM Lee Anderson schtick) with "if only they'd had a wank". But I expect she did it on purpose. It's really tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's got herself in a shitstorm because she responded to Lee Anderson posting a picture of his parents (and coming out with the usual THEY VOTED LABOUR BUT NOW THEY'RE VOTING REFORM Lee Anderson schtick) with "if only they'd had a wank". But I expect she did it on purpose. It's really tragic.
Aaaaaaaaand if someone said that about her parents/dad

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9