Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
Tan gets called out again.

She desperately wants this to be water. I think it is possibly more likely to be from a large fast food chain perhaps but they probably can’t say unless they are absolutely sure. Not everything has to be a big Tory conspiracy

She desperately wants this to be water. I think it is possibly more likely to be from a large fast food chain perhaps but they probably can’t say unless they are absolutely sure. Not everything has to be a big Tory conspiracy
I’m sure the food that puts you most at risk of E. coli is pre-prepared/bagged salad - even the ones marked as washed and ready to eat although don’t hold me to that lol

I’m sure the food that puts you most at risk of E. coli is pre-prepared/bagged salad - even the ones marked as washed and ready to eat although don’t hold me to that lol
Yeah, I did read that years ago. It could be salad from a restaurant chain. What made me think it was that they said the majority of those impacted were young adults.

Yeah, I did read that years ago. It could be salad from a restaurant chain. What made me think it was that they said the majority of those impacted were young adults.
That’s true, either way Tan can piss off

Oh great now she's gonna be tin rattling for another 10L bottle of Evian to wash her dinner in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1717846184935.png

the great politics understander seemingly missed the lesson on how fringe parties 'selling unicorns' partly serves to shift the major parties' priorities and the general discourse in their ideological direction

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a Tory grifter who acts like a super liberal to get Centrist Dads to wank off to her but also for lefties to retweet her. I saw Kunt and The Gang's Crimbo song with her. She's such a middle class white woman's idea of edgy. You know the type. They think saying "bleep!" Is just the height of offense. And I'm sorry, You can just tell in her eyes that she isn't geniune. There's an air of fake to her.

Reactions: 10
She's a Tory grifter who acts like a super liberal to get Centrist Dads to wank off to her but also for lefties to retweet her. I saw Kunt and The Gang's Crimbo song with her. She's such a middle class white woman's idea of edgy. You know the type. They think saying "bleep!" Is just the height of offense. And I'm sorry, You can just tell in her eyes that she isn't geniune. There's an air of fake to her.
I had no idea Kunt and the Gang had got involved with her. That’s depressing. I’ve seen them live a couple of times and they’re fun. Won’t be bothering again.

Reactions: 3
Yep. And it was awful. Just "duck The Tories" over and over and over again, while she lists her "The Cuntiest Tories". Kunt was fun, but his songs about raping a paperboy while dressed him up as a boy is just grim.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tan will no doubt be pleased about the EU election results, especially in France.

That’s embarrassing. I mean I’m glad smart phones weren’t around when I was a teenager, mainly because I was a drunk mess but I never would have dressed up as hitler.

Reactions: 3