Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are unfamiliar with her Hitler work, are you familiar with her anti semitic 9/11 theories?
Aaaand the nasty post mocking disabled people by pulling faces. She’s always been a twit.

Hilarious that even the dickheadiest of twitter dickheads like Sooz Kemper and Ash Sarkar dislike her though. Has Little Owned Jones turned on her yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me for posting the nazi pics in her replies hhahaha. Gonna keep up with this thread for ol' Tanner amuses me greatly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only check in here every few months because I fear exposure to Tanya’s idiocy may cause lasting harm. I’m ready.
IMG_5529.jpeg

OK I’m out. See you all in the autumn 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See, being a weirdo old commie, I struggle to understand what exactly is so left wing about supporting this iteration of Labour. Or how they are anything to do with organised labour. Hopefully Tan's "demands" will see a return to looking out for working people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See, being a weirdo old commie, I struggle to understand what exactly is so left wing about supporting this iteration of Labour. Or how they are anything to do with organised labour. Hopefully Tan's "demands" will see a return to looking out for working people.
She’s a centrist that’s why

Reactions: 4
How have I only found out she is called Tanya. I wondered where she made up her ridiculous twitter name.

• Haha
Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I wrong to think that she was likely to be the biggest challenge her parents faced....?

If Tan is 37 (I think?) then there was a Tory Govt til she was about ten, then Blair/Brown from 1997-2010. So a lot of her childhood was under Labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You know what I always find a great motivator to make things better? Vengeance. Always gets tit done.

By the way what this "everything that you do" exactly?

• Haha
If Tan is 37 (I think?) then there was a Tory Govt til she was about ten, then Blair/Brown from 1997-2010. So a lot of her childhood was under Labour.
Same energy as Rishi saying “he went without Sky TV” - cos it wasn’t around when you were a kid! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I always find a great motivator to make things better? Vengeance. Always gets tit done.

By the way what this "everything that you do" exactly?
A combination of screaming into the void and preaching to the choir.

Down with this getting past and/or making peace with your adversity and channelling the righteous anger and important lived experience into a positive outcome, I say.

Reactions: 1
You know when Tan makes out she has this like, insider relationship with the party

Wonder if she's just massively misinterpreting this gumf they send out on the regular

(It opens with my name but obviously I have erased that 🍕)

IMG_20240613_164638.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7