Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree looking at Sabrinas life from the outside its hard to see how she embraces social media so much as from what I can see as soon as she got "insta fame" it went to her head & as a result of going bigger in the now Kopper city she lost all the staff from the glanmire studio, Pam, Mar, & the girl who was doing the nails & her marriage so I agree with you its like why would we need advice from someone who has managed to alienate so many people in such a short space of time & who calls anyone she has a couple of meetings with "good friends" & latches on to them like velcro. Easy come easy go I think.
It’s a pattern in many of the influencers lives. Unstable relationships with family and significant others. So it is interesting that influencers come across as preachy and telling folk what to do, where to go and what to buy when their own houses are built on quicksand.

Reactions: 4
Yes your right I heard that they are flying it very busy & very happy & don't have the overheads that a city salon would have to run. I really hope that Sabrina makes a go of the city salon but in these times Id imagine it would be a lot harder to run that salon & try make a profit & keep all that staff going than it would the smaller one in Glanmire
Also in Dublin suburban everything is flying it as more people are working from home and not going into town. I’d imagine the same in cork so suburban salons would do so much better than city centre ones.

Reactions: 2
It’s a pattern in many of the influencers lives. Unstable relationships with family and significant others. So it is interesting that influencers come across as preachy and telling folk what to do, where to go and what to buy when their own houses are built on quicksand.
I think we are all finding out lately that its actually a common denominator now with so many influencers that what is portrayed on stories is in fact so far removed from there actual lives & while we all knew that anyway, I think they feed off of the attention & likes that comes from a platform as its filling a void or sadness they may have already in their lives. I would prefer to live in happiness & normality than to be constantly having to put yourself on social media as a distraction to what problems you have.

Reactions: 5
Denise is as annoying I think. Had to unfollow her and that idiot of a husband. Is she in some SuperValu ad now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you go to sabbys post on the morning of 9/11 you will see her true lack of integrity. It’s a heart warming narrative that talks about the thousands of people killed and how the night before they went to sleep with their loved ones, etc.
I am a New Yorker who lost two people close to me that day. My Dad was a New York City firefighter. I then saw the same narrative posted by a few others on facebook. I politely wrote to sabrina and simply asked, “did you write this”?

Needless to say I never received a reply and within days she blocked me from her Instagram page.

Take from this what you will. She talks a lot about class and has none. On a final note ladies, the likes of superstylesabby would be eaten alive here in New York.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If you go to sabbys post on the morning of 9/11 you will see her true lack of integrity. It’s a heart warming narrative that talks about the thousands of people killed and how the night before they went to sleep with their loved ones, etc.
I am a New Yorker who lost two people close to me that day. My Dad was a New York City firefighter. I then saw the same narrative posted by a few others on facebook. I politely wrote to sabrina and simply asked, “did you write this”?

Needless to say I never received a reply and within days she blocked me from her Instagram page.

Take from this what you will. She talks a lot about class and has none. On a final note ladies, the likes of superstylesabby would be eaten alive here in New York.
I'm so sorry you lost loved ones on that tragic day 💔 it can't be easy to have people who think they know everything, copy and paste seemingly emotional posts and try to pass them off as their own.

mph my
Thank you! Even after nineteen years the pain is real.
oh my god I’m so sorry. I remember the day so clearly I was in 5th year & went to my part time job after school in an American owned hotel & I’ll never forget that feeling. So god help you all 😳😢😭. I didn’t see what she Posted they say but she makes it all about herself like everything!!

Reactions: 1
Thanks Mona. It was a beautifully written piece that she took credit for by not crediting the real author.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Anyone who talks about class certainly has none & I fi

Blocked you that says it all really about the class of someone really when they cant be bothered to acknowledge when they have upset someone.

Agree!!!! She would be eaten up and spat out, did she write that and share as her own post? I saw that post, and shared it myself, I have a huge amount of family in NY, and that post really made me emotional, why didn’t she just answer you? No integrity, or class either, some of these accounts are just all bull and ego at this stage

Reactions: 4
Thanks Mona. It was a beautifully written piece that she took credit for by not crediting the real author.
And her favourite catchphrase of being “ accountable “ no where to be seen. Thats despicable behaviour

Reactions: 9
She did not write the post. I also could not finish reading the post as it was so emotional. It was beautifully written. I knew she was incapable of that quality of writing. She never answered my query about authorship. Thank you for the support.

• Heart
Her clothes are shocking but all she wants you to know mostly is they were expensive and they are size small or extra small.... the travel is nonsense I worked for her back in glanmire she was full of notions then too.
She’s mostly an 8 ya know, sometimes a 6! Someone pass the sick bucket quick. David Brent springs to mind

Also in Dublin suburban everything is flying it as more people are working from home and not going into town. I’d imagine the same in cork so suburban salons would do so much better than city centre ones.
She’s barely in the salon? I’d say the staff hate when she struts in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How on gods earth does she keep a straight face thanking whoever for the earrings that she blatantly asked for is beyond me!! I’d die 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She butchered her finger, her knuckle was hanging on by a thread, blood gushing apparently

She's on now doing her #ad for frozen pizza, no plaster, not a mark on her finger. Presume the ad is pre-recorded then, though she failed to mention that.

She was a domestic goddess last week, flogging frozen pizzas this week 🙄

Very off brand Sabrina, but I guess those Massimo Dutti boots won't pay for themselves.

How companies actually pay influencers for this content, is beyond me 😏

Reactions: 8
She butchered her finger, her knuckle was hanging on by a thread, blood gushing apparently

She's on now doing her #ad for frozen pizza, no plaster, not a mark on her finger. Presume the ad is pre-recorded then, though she failed to mention that.

Very off brand Sabrina, but I guess those Massimo Dutti boots won't pay for themselves.

She’d hawk anything that one would! 🙄🙄

Oh god. Dr. Oetker is one of the worst pizza brands. Cardboard. Absolutely cardboard.

Reactions: 12
I butchered my finger last week, perhaps I can get an influencing job....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.