Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god ....that's unbelievable..!! I've never encountered her but sounds like a nightmare and comes across like a complete narcissist on Instagram
In case You’re new here - ive worked for her. So no matter what stuff you read on threads & wonder is it true, know that this is true. She’s awful to work for, wants all juniors so they idolise her & do the work while she charges a fortune. See that scam herself and Rustiq Denise have going ? They’re both hair stylists like myself. Neither have a training certification that would even allow them to certify you. It’s €1300 to have one of them in your salon for an 8 hour day ! €2000 for both. And all you’ll get is maybe a cert of attendance because they’ve no authority to certify you so it means PISS all!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In case You’re new here - ive worked for her. So no matter what stuff you read on threads & wonder is it true, know that this is true. She’s awful to work for, wants all juniors so they idolise her & do the work while she charges a fortune. See that scam herself and Rustiq Denise have going ? They’re both hair stylists like myself. Neither have a training certification that would even allow them to certify you. It’s €1300 to have one of them in your salon for an 8 hour day ! €2000 for both. And all you’ll get is maybe a cert of attendance because they’ve no authority to certify you so it means PISS all!
Whoever wrote that should head back to English class anyway. Atrocious grammar for a marketing document. 😂
8F98000B-2B4E-4451-B6CB-A618C73E378F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Wow...that sounds like a complete scam!!

Reactions: 6
Whoever wrote that should head back to English class anyway. Atrocious grammar for a marketing document. 😂View attachment 199113
Denise wrote that. She's the business head of the duo apparently and her spelling is atrocious. Denise is a far nicer woman than sabrina in my opinion but she's seems to copy sabrina so much. Katrina kelly seems to have moved away. I do admire her. I'd say she wasn't up for licking arse to sabby so that wouldn't work in Sabby's world

Reactions: 5
Wonder what Michael Martin would think of Sabbys bestie Sandra and this racial comment she made back in 2016? Not exactly the politician professional she portrays online...... google Sandra Murphy aer lingual and watch the video. She calls Japanese people ‘japs’ and refers to their height and laughs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She pays juniors minimum wage & bills them weekly for ‘training costs ‘ such as electricity/ use of tools etc so they end up on €7 an hour with what’s left.
Holy tit that's bleeping disgraceful.... Did you all not just leave and go to other salons?

Reactions: 2
Denise wrote that. She's the business head of the duo apparently and her spelling is atrocious. Denise is a far nicer woman than sabrina in my opinion but she's seems to copy sabrina so much. Katrina kelly seems to have moved away. I do admire her. I'd say she wasn't up for licking arse to sabby so that wouldn't work in Sabby's world
I wouldn’t think much of a “business head” who can’t write an advert for services costing serious money without checking it’s worded properly.... mind you anyone falling for that scam probably isn’t the brightest either. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Holy tit that's bleeping disgraceful.... Did you all not just leave and go to other salons?
it’s not that simple, well it wasn’t a few years back. People know she’s a bleep now. At the time she would cock block you from a new job.We ran her out of glanmire she had so many bullying cases . Life is better for me now but she’s quite the intimidating bully to work for when you’re a junior that needs the experience and paperwork

• Wow
Reactions: 7
it’s not that simple, well it wasn’t a few years back. People know she’s a bleep now. At the time she would cock block you from a new job.We ran her out of glanmire she had so many bullying cases . Life is better for me now but she’s quite the intimidating bully to work for when you’re a junior that needs the experience and paperwork
I can really believe this and that’s just from my experience watching her as a client. Heavens only know what she was actually like to work for when clients weren’t around.
Going back 15 years when she first set up Kopper she wasn’t actually that bad but over the space of about 4 years she changed beyond belief and I stopped going. You used to be able to have a real craic with her but she then began believing her own hype And became quite big headed and much more expensive (this was when things were really bad with the recession too) and like I say she’d book so many clients in that you only really saw her to cut your hair or oversee the highlights. She didn’t do prescription highlights then it was just foils 🤣 I’d completely forgotten about the ‘up selling’ of products too. She really, really tried to get you to buy products every time.
I used to live in the same town as her Mam and she’s not as nice as Sabrina makes out in real life either and that’s going back years and years so hopefully she’s mellowed and not as snotty now.
Given how many ads Sabby does now I think she should rename herself ‘SuperStyleGrabby’
Glad that you’ve managed to move on in your career. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awful!! Especially when u are young and just trying to learn...v difficult to deal with a intimidating boss
Re Sandra...I hate the way she speaks in general... "the Japs"... disgraceful. I think she likes to think of herself as eloquent... she can think again

State those teeth.. look like false teeth wouldnt be over impressed with them 😳😳
The ‘teat’ remind me of those penny sweet teeth or milk teeth you’d get years ago & stick them into your mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yea it's so hard when you're young, I've had similar experience although not in the same industry where I look back and wish I had done things different.... Did you stick it out in kopper or did you escape? Her bullying cases seem to have slipped under the radar 🙄🙄🙄..... So I presume the prestige girls basically do the complete opposite of the sabrina regime 😂

The irony...

And as for charging €300 for foils, some reputable salons in London don't charge that!

Was just about to say! As if she woke up at 5am and randomly decided to go? 🙃 Roll on the joker smiles and gin and tonic drivel into the camera later.
Ah Dave you must mean her high emotional intelligence that she’s so shy about ?!
that’s it. I’m starting a thread for Sandra ‘up Michael Martins rectum’ Murphy

Thread for Sandra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.