Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a huge birthday celebration this evening with her best friends, all 4 of them, including her and Mr limbs.
I take it back, it was a huge surprise party with all her insta famous friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it back, it was a huge surprise party with all her insta famous friends.
Didn't see her bff's like Sandra or Lisa there. Sandra had an early night. I'd say if there was 15 at the party it was a lot.
It looked like a tea party than dinner. Place looked dead and it was day time. I call a small bit of 💩

Reactions: 4
I wonder has there been a fallout with Sandra - no liking of each others posts and no birthday wishes last week 🤔
That’s done ‘friend’ group. All instahuns. Janeofeve seem to be the new best friend…for this month anyway. There’s definitely been a falling out with Sandra since their frolicking around in Adare.
Last comment…the blue dress 🤦‍♀️ The legs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So now we know why Denise reached out over the merc BA a few weeks back… because she knew she would be meeting her in person and it would be awkward. They definitely haven’t been the besties they always proclaimed to be…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now we know why Denise reached out over the merc BA a few weeks back… because she knew she would be meeting her in person and it would be awkward. They definitely haven’t been the besties they always proclaimed to be…
If I were Denise I wouldn’t have bothered making the effort with scabs. Scabs friendships are short term based on who ever she can get freebies from at that point in time. Denise has little more substance and credibility than Scabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’ve entered a good few of her competitions on Instagram and there seems to be no winners announced for any of them!! Crafty or clever you’d wonder

• Wow
So I’ve entered a good few of her competitions on Instagram and there seems to be no winners announced for any of them!! Crafty or clever you’d wonder
You’re not the first person to mention this. Either the competitions are fake or scabs is not announcing winners and either keeping the prizes for herself or selling them and pocketing the cash in her xxxs pockets.

Is that Sabrinas fella walking down the hill beside her in Denises Instagram story?

Is that Sabrinas fella walking down the hill beside her in Denises Instagram story?
Sorry all, I’ve just realised it’s Denises husband, I don’t follow her so not up to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.