Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, we have to endure a surprise weekend away now.........as the famous KC says Nable 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus she is after ordering more short dresses for her weekend away…queue lots of twirling, prancing and telling us how savage she looks in her XS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus she is after ordering more short dresses for her weekend away…queue lots of twirling, prancing and telling us how savage she looks in her XS
The two cheeks of her arse will clapping together like nobody's business under the floaty XS dress. Nothing XS about the clapping cheeks though, like two pigs fighting under a blanket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There’s no customs on clothes coming from Donegal lads! What universe does she think Donegal is in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Engagement must be way down of this A lister is lowering herself to answering hair questions. How the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 4
The
Engagement must be way down of this A lister is lowering herself to answering hair questions. How the mighty have fallen
A fake Q&A. And soooooo many questions about an ugly coat from an overpriced shop. Like as if people are asking about a feckin coat..

Reactions: 6
There's been zero talk of Aaron! Also was 40 Yr old Virgin not at the party??

Reactions: 3
Everyone at the party were new enough friends/acquaintances. All her old friends were kicked to the curb at some stage along the way. I'd say denise is a loyal person, that's why she is still on the scene. If she was a user Instagram friend she would be long gone

Reactions: 4
There's been zero talk of Aaron! Also was 40 Yr old Virgin not at the party??
She said Sandra and Lisa have organised a weekend away this weekend with her and to bring her passport. So get ready for lots of twirling on foreign streets, eating into the camera and lots of cankles.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She said Sandra and Lisa have organised a weekend away this weekend with her and to bring her passport. So get ready for lots of twirling on foreign streets, eating into the camera and lots of cankles.
I call bullshit on not knowing where she’s going. I’d say the 3 of them booked it… she loves to make out that she’s such a special person & people will do anything for her 🙄🙄 dose!

Reactions: 12
I call bullshit on not knowing where she’s going. I’d say the 3 of them booked it… she loves to make out that she’s such a special person & people will do anything for her 🙄🙄 dose!
Completely agree, all for engagement building up the suspense. Does she not have to fill out passenger locator forms and all that shite beforehand. You can’t just rock up with the auld passport at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree, all for engagement building up the suspense. Does she not have to fill out passenger locator forms and all that shite beforehand. You can’t just rock up with the auld passport at the moment.
What flights going outta Cork airport this weekend? Not many so would say they are kinda limited! Doubt they will fly from Dublin.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.