Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trying to squeeze out a tear on the couch has killed me 😂 relatable mother is one thing she isn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her trying to squeeze out a tear on the couch has killed me 😂 relatable mother is one thing she isn’t 😂
I think the solution here is to send the cat to Galway with Aaron…at least then the cat will be happy. And if the cat is happy, then Sabrina will be happy.

On a separate note, those jeans were atrocious. Scabby…you have been fined by the fashion police 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When is she gonna reveal this mystery man? Dying to see him.
She won’t because she wants to keep us in suspense 🙄 The poor cratur I pity him.

What “kewl” outfit will she wear to the wedding and more importantly will she give the bride “ridey” hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those jeans were awful and not a chance they were a size 8.
Why the insistence on sizing. Just own your shape

Reactions: 4
Suddenly she’s wearing a size 12 top for an oversized look obvs. A few weeks she was wearing size 6-8 allegedly 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honest question what has she done to her face?it's all swollen,she looks so different ,she looks so unhealthy

Reactions: 6
She thinks she has an infection and that’s why she’s getting all the break outs.
Newsflash Sabs - check your diet and alcohol consumption before you take up valuable GP time.

Honest question what has she done to her face?it's all swollen,she looks so different ,she looks so unhealthy
Without the make up on, she looks like an addict.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks she has an infection and that’s why she’s getting all the break outs.
Newsflash Sabs - check your diet and alcohol consumption before you take up valuable GP time.

Without the make up on, she looks like an addict.
She’s a very very plain looking woman IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lard is landing on her arse. Who in the name of god is taking those cringe videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The lard is landing on her arse. Who in the name of god is taking those cringe videos.
I’m cringing from the inside out looking at that video… how does the person (poor cratur bf I presume) recoding not want to tell her to cop the f$%k on… 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Absolute hack of her, if that's her idea of dressed up for a wedding 🙄🙄🙄 she often looked a LITTLE BIT better going to bed!!!!! she's a disgrace 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her friends wedding and she turns up like that, serious effort made 🙄. christ almighty iv been better dressed taking out the bins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god! The state of her strutting around and looking back at the camera with her big goofy head 🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.