Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Hugs @Nightowl21. Your wonderful memories of your beautiful son will be with you forever. It’s very difficult - I completely empathise with the loss. And you are so right…perspective is everything. Sabby doesn’t have perspective. Her recent comments about having a car accident hurt many people. Her comments about homeless people hurt many people. She is a wreckless human being.

I feel for her son. She had that poor child in Galway and in accommodation and the CAO results weren’t even out. He probably never got a course in Galway in the first place.
Aw thank you. I was probably being a little unfair to say that you have to have endured hardship to have real perspective. I think people who are not completely self a
Big Hugs @Nightowl21. Your wonderful memories of your beautiful son will be with you forever. It’s very difficult - I completely empathise with the loss. And you are so right…perspective is everything. Sabby doesn’t have perspective. Her recent comments about having a car accident hurt many people. Her comments about homeless people hurt many people. She is a wreckless human being.

I feel for her son. She had that poor child in Galway and in accommodation and the CAO results weren’t even out. He probably never got a course in Galway in the first place.
Thank you ❤

Aw thank you. I was probably being a little unfair to say that you have to have endured hardship to have real perspective. I think people who are not completely self a

Thank you ❤
Sorry.. my phone died mid text. I was saying I think I was probably being a little unfair now re my comment on needing to have experienced real hardship to have perspective. Clearly people on here have perspective from the replies I've read on this thread. Maybe that's it.. people living in the real world vs people like sabby who are just wrapped up in their own little bubble. Anyway thanks again xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Seriously the funniest thing I’ve heard out of her mouth about her son and how much she has done for him on her own and in another post my mom put up Xmas decorations in the hall. Ffs just goes to show how out of touch she is, she’s blowing on for months about how supportive she was to her son going to college and has done done it all on her own but yet can’t dress her bed or decorate her own house ffs! She’s now on the defensive about college and how it’s so hard to apply to cao and blaming covid give me a bloody break. Her parents and husband raised that child she’s opening admitted that before but now it’s all thanks to her 😂 I think she was ashamed to admit he was doing a pcl course and someone threatened to expose that because let’s face it, it’s the only reason she’s saying it now. She knows she’s caught in another lie and for what, nobody would bat an eyelid about what he was doing only she made a big drama about him going to college. She’s going to do a big u turn now about the pressure and stress she was under a single mother and how hard she works. Don’t you know she’s the hardest working woman you know 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yah nobody would have given a tit he was doing a PLC.

How hilarious that she had no idea college courses had entry requirements. I am shocked. Like educate yourself on this stuff so you can help your child. You're a parent. And she did literally no financial planning for her child going to college? What? Also I highly doubt her husband gives nothing towards his son going to college. That is all madness really. It would just take a little bit of effort and caring about your child to figure that stuff out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She definitely did a bit of boasting about him getting his points and course to go to university back in September. She was also promoting a guidance counsellor, another so called friend who gave him amazing advice at the time. She's obviously hadn't a clue what was going on with him. Is she just waking up to it now. She's a pain the backside the way she goes on. She should not be talking about him on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Simple 10 minute read of the college course prospectus tells you what you need to know.
Must of been completely disengaged (and more engaged with social media waffle posting) with the CAO application process.
Then throws money at the problem with a guidance counsellor to advise do a PLC.

Reactions: 12
My God she really is insufferable, throwing bouquets at herself because she got her son to college. Eh, that's your responsibility Slabby.
And no thanks I don't need to pay Carmel to tell me how to fill in a CAO form. I put my trust and faith in the schools I send my children to, to do that. She really is a dose.

Reactions: 10
Ridiculous. My eldest started in Maynooth this year. The Cao takes a bit of time to navigate but all it takes is time and patience. The guidance councilors in schools also prep the kids too. .
no shade on PLCs ( my youngest is in 5th year he wants to do a trade) but she said on several occasions he was going to Uni

nightowl. I can’t imagine your loss. I am sorry xx

I’d say she wanted time alone with limbs so packed Aaron off to Galway for a plc course! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely did a bit of boasting about him getting his points and course to go to university back in September. She was also promoting a guidance counsellor, another so called friend who gave him amazing advice at the time. She's obviously hadn't a clue what was going on with him. Is she just waking up to it now. She's a pain the backside the way she goes on. She should not be talking about him on Instagram.
She did because i remember complaining about her saying how amazing she was for HIS achievement.

You know the way the girl in the paper said she doesn’t talk about her children, their birthdays anything because they have a right to privacy. Then Sabrina comes on and uses her son’s application and entrance to further education as content, albeit indirectly but still about her child…. Perhaps if she applied a fraction of the effort into social media she would have been on top of things!

Reactions: 16
You know the way the girl in the paper said she doesn’t talk about her children, their birthdays anything because they have a right to privacy. Then Sabrina comes on and uses her son’s application and entrance to further education as content, albeit indirectly but still about her child…. Perhaps if she applied a fraction of the effort into social media she would have been on top of things!
Anything for attention. Her son seems like a lovely lad too. She needs to leave him out of her content.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! He’s an adult now and entitled to privacy. I think those stories were only a deflection and a stupid effort to gain sympathy. As usual Shabby style it’s all Me, Me, I, I 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.