Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I missed thegirlinthepapers response can anyone summarise? Hate to be this person thanks in advance😂
only Fucking delighted girl to give you a recap !

the other night someone must have asked thegirlinthepaper (Lindsey) about coffee she was having. She replied that she liked the brand but wouldn’t be giving them a shout out as they gave freebies to influencers who were claiming they got covid from a sliced pan.

next morn- Sabby on a bekind rant. ‘Triggered’ by the slice pan comment, Sabby being the first person in the world to get the White sliced variant of covid.

well, Lindsey responded. Professional and precise - in summary:
Tags Sabrina, isn’t shying away.
confirms Her stance on brands and the covidslice pan thing.
Said that people are using BEKIND to get away with every type of shit and that she doesn’t agree with forums like this but she sees the need for influencers to be held accountable.
told Sabrina do not fucking being my children into this. This is nothing to do with being a woman or female.
Asked what Sabrina meant by ‘you’ll need people on your way down’ and said is that a threat? Asked her were we the sopranos now?
Basically stood by what she said, said she doesn’t want people sending hate to Sabrina but that she would not be bullied and also said that all of Andrea Roche huns had viewed her story the previous day on the slice pan even though they don’t follow her so she knows BEKIND is a big load of bull. She was excellent

• Heart
Reactions: 53

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Again with the shite of women must support women. Why? Why must we blindly support someone because they have a vagina?
I understand the concept - if a woman I knew started a business making products etc. I would do my best to support her as she'd presumably be hard working and creative etc. But supporting greedy grabbers who profit on mass consumption and capitalise on women's underlying insecurities? And calling out anyone who dissents/critiques as being anti-women? No no no, that's not the same thing AT ALL. That's wanting to close down all debate or ownership under the guise of "supporting women". Fuck off, Sabrina. You're a greedy narcissist who, I would guess, is fundamentally unhappy and unfulfilled underneath all that toxic positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Seratago

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion!

thegirlinthepaper made a fool out of Scabby
Your times nearly up now, little Miss Grabby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Skitting at her calling out Shabby! Be careful on the way up - are we in the Sopranos 🤣. She’s right who talks like that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Nightowl21

Oh my god!! Did ye ever hear such shite in all your life. I feel like shaking her and telling her to cop on!! She is an absolute down and out narcissist if there ever was one. Trying to get your child's education sorted is not horrendous, yes it can be stressful but thousands of parents including single parents do it every year. What's horrendous Sabby is parents who are dealing with their children's cancer or illnesses, or parents who cannot afford a roof over their heads!! And this shite of "I'm so proud of myself and how hard I work" is bollix!! Excuse my French today 🙈🙈 but this one needs a right dose of reality. If she stopped spending hundreds on clothes she mightnt have to worry about finances.. And I highly doubt her ex husband has abandoned his child. My son went to college this year too and it really wasn't that difficult to do all the research that's needed for the process.
This did cross my mind. I lost my son to cancer. Her 'horrendous' would have been my dream. Perspective is something we unfortunately don't have unless we have experienced real hardships in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Seratago

Chatty Member
Oh wow! Now that’s what you call a comeback and not a minute before time for Stubby to be knocked down a peg or two! Can’t sit back and blame these trolls now - Lindsay is like a real life Bloggers Unveilled, an actual human one! So so needed in the world of Instahuns! Wouldn’t it be amazing if she started to call them all out on their decrepit behaviour! I definitely think there’s massive room in the market for this type of account!

An articulate, truthful, reasoned, insightful, real, comedic, smart, educated, response to Scabby’s triggered, preachy, jumbled, poorly executed idiotic rant!
Wow, there is no way Shabby was expecting it to play out like this when she took to the podium with her “be kind” & “women should support women” toxicity this morning!

You played a belter Lindsay….. one of the most enjoyable set of stories I have watched since I joined social media!
How fast the mask slips for these instahuns once real people take a stand!

Well done 👏🏼

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Anyone saying "I'm wearing the coolest outfit" should be shot with balls of their own shite. HOW does she not hear herself? Can this level of narcissism be maintained long term? Surely a humbling is due.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know I know , ye will call me over protective… but this is the second last Saturday before Christmas and I urge ye to be careful and cautious when shopping for or touching slice pans in the shops. We are all in this together please stay strong !

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That was the verbal smack down of 2021. Astounding speaker, clear to the point and she really laid it out in a non argumentative way. Sabrina won’t understand half of it. I’m dying inside for her for sending veiled threats and more so for the huns from her ‘gang’ who went to watch. Sabrina be accountable hun & reply

• Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
‼TRIGGER WARNING ‼

Some viewers might find the following content upsetting!

There is a potential killer lurking in our midst - you really knead to be careful, they are attacking when you yeast expect it!
Please do not approach them, they could loaf you or really slice you up.
We had a casualty in Cork last year, another one bites the crust!
Take note of the villain’s picture below or you could be toast!
Stay safe folks, the best is yet to crumb!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryH89

Sabs will be out with the thesaurus trying to understand what Lindsay said. Fair play to her, for being straight about it. No bullshit out of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TreesOfGreen

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Scabby often said her son goes to university in Galway, there is no shame in doing a PLC but why say otherwise? This bitch couldn't lie straight in the bed (that's made by her mother).

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I'd say she's absolutely seething!! If she had to put the Christmas trousers on yesterday to cheer herself up, she'll need a wedding dress on today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Once again she is making a complete fool out of herself. She’s triggered because she knows everyone mocks her behind her back over the covid sliced pan last year 😂😂

It’s always extra funny when a hun tells women to support other women but then con them out of money, pretend to be their pal and block them for asking a question. Get lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Icanteven

Chatty Member
She's not articulate enough to snap back to that. She would make an absolute show of herself if she tried. Her lane is bullying people who don't answer back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hang on. She is annoyed that some blogger offended her and comes on to rant. However if we do that here we are trolls. So is she a troll now? Aren’t we all trolls in the eyes of Sabrina? I am dead at the against fast fashion comment, hello ZARA you melter!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28