Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blue dress was awful. And just because she would have squeezed into the xs, doesn’t mean it is her size. The medium might have been better, but something a bit longer would have been better again.

Reactions: 7
I reckon there was a dig there about she would have been able to fit into the XS at Tattlers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well those jeans today certainly weren't xs. I know the jacket she was wearing was oversized but I thought it was her mother from the back, not super stylish xs sabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on her bullshit stories now (over there on war against🤣)

She drank a lot tge last few days and now she’s on a downer for a few days…until next weekend when she’s back on the gin.

The blue dress … she wore small, but could have fitted in to an xs.

You are kidding no one Sabrina

Reactions: 8
No mention of Clancy’s in the Q&A looking for restaurant recommendations for Cork. I thought it was her favourite place??!!
Also why tag the jewellery shop when showing a gift or was it an ad? #confused

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No mention of Clancy’s in the Q&A looking for restaurant recommendations for Cork. I thought it was her favourite place??!!
Also why tag the jewellery shop when showing a gift or was it an ad? #confused
Must have been #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You beat me to it :ROFLMAO: XS packaging for sure
Her little teeny weeny diced chicken breasts and her ickle wickle sausages that she'll gobble up with her little "mout"

Whoever micro bladed those eyebrows deffo shouldn't have used a Sharpie pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many more times can she show her sitting room? It’s full of free stuff that looks stupid all mashed together. Interiors guru she is not. She has as much interior style as she does personal style 😂😂

Reactions: 12
How many more times can she show her sitting room? It’s full of free stuff that looks stupid all mashed together. Interiors guru she is not. She has as much interior style as she does personal style 😂😂
Its been done to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.