Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We’ve been friends since we were 13’

ok then but you didn’t follow her back before today & you’ve never liked a single post on her page 🤣

maybe it’s an XS friendship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine going to your friends wedding and prancing around the dining room like that 😂 the narcissism knows no bounds. It’s always the Sabrina show. Is it any wonder she has so little friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The state. I’d be morto doing that in front of my friends. . My actual friends . .

Reactions: 9
Poor fecken Ciara having to video that shite. I wear better dresses when I'm going to lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lard is landing on her arse. Who in the name of god is taking those cringe videos.
Wow in fairness someone on this thread called it maybe a few months ago. Said she was petite with shorter legs and a full hips and arse, definitely not an XXS as she makes out. Nothing wrong with that I’m similar myself. She looks so much better in her video tonight, she shows her age when she fails to realise that XS is out and curves are in. Since 2019! Think the young lad is rubbing off on her 😂

Poor fecken Ciara having to video that shite. I wear better dresses when I'm going to lidl.
Raging I missed this, the only reason I follow her but unfortunately I’m a timezone ahead during her “wild hours”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her "friends" look lovely. I wonder could she tag where they got their dresses and hair and make up done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile Sabs wears a frumpy dress and looks like she going to Aldi to do the shop. The black heels don’t suit that dress. But at least she covered the legs … Did she even wash her hair?

Reactions: 6
Meanwhile Sabs wears a frumpy dress and looks like she going to Aldi to do the shop. The black heels don’t suit that dress. But at least she covered the legs … Did she even wash her hair?
My thoughts exactly thankfully the legs were covered. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ok who used her link to vote for someone (anyone) else?? Can’t be just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having a huge birthday celebration this evening with her best friends, all 4 of them, including her and Mr limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.