Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has given up smoking since that was recorded. She was pretty open about giving up the fags. I'd say it was 2 or 3 years ago

Reactions: 4
And looking backwards at them as she turns her head, laughing in that flirtatious way she has.😉
All whilst dragging on a dirty auld cigarette. Way to kick off your 40’s scabs

lads…that jacket is pleather, cheap and nasty…and since when did jeans and a white shirt become soooo revolutionary.
Sabs is so freakin basic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That baby lamb blazer she is wearing is 639.95. There's some money in ridey hair ladz 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has given up smoking since that was recorded. She was pretty open about giving up the fags. I'd say it was 2 or 3 years ago
I remember this, think she got sick and gave up, this was around the time she was making jabs at friends not being there when she was sick.
easily 2-3 years ago

Reactions: 2
That was the dullest most lack lustre 40th celebration. Scabby clearly has 0 real pals.

Reactions: 13
That was the dullest most lack lustre 40th celebration. Scabby clearly has 0 real pals.
I wondered if it was actually Aaron she was in Adare with rather than the new man. Also who was she playing peddle board with? Couldn’t work that out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its happened. Shes sized up to a size 10, not to be oversized for a change. Cause she's read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched today’s stories. I wish she’d give up that giddy girly act and speaking in a silly voice. Those jeans are BATE on to her. Shes not doing pippa any favors there 🤣

Reactions: 3
Based on the state of her in those POCO jeans she could do with sizing up again to a 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Sabrina picked a winner for the dyson competition she posted 3 weeks ago? 🤔 can’t see that she has? I could be wrong though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.