Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really would eat herself if she could.. such an annoying woman. How anyone can stand to be around her longer than 5 minutes amazes me

Reactions: 12
Lisa Lust must have went above and beyond to hand stitch an XS pair of PJ's for Scabby cause no one else in the world is that small šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The strategically placed strands of bed hair over her face is yet another fail. She's clinging onto her girlish image for dear life

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What a romantic weekend! Recording loads of stories and reels (cringefest). Hours on the phone answering comments and commenting on others stories. Tucked up in bed before 12 in her free pjs giving life advice. šŸ„± šŸ’¤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a romantic weekend! Recording loads of stories and reels (cringefest). Hours on the phone answering comments and commenting on others stories. Tucked up in bed before 12 in her free pjs giving life advice. šŸ„± šŸ’¤
I was like ...why is she even wearing PJ's? on a weekend away with her fella šŸ¤” Maybe she's saving herself for her birthday šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was like ...why is she even wearing PJ's? on a weekend away with her fella šŸ¤” Maybe she's saving herself for her birthday šŸ¤£
I thought the same - especially her relatively new fella. And the eye mask - not what Iā€™d be doing if I could get a weekend in Adare with my man!

Reactions: 13
Exactly!!! Anytime we get a night away I never look at my phone unless it rings or to set my alarm. He must be riveting company

Reactions: 9
There would be no pjs going in the bag if I was heading off on a romantic weekend, I mean why ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Hey hey guys I know why, sheā€™s supporting her 40 year old virgin friend Sandra šŸ¤­šŸ¤£ now that sheā€™s 40 too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she needs a good scrubā€¦ her ā€œteetā€ look really grimeyā€¦ šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Hair wife's posts seem like they're aren't a close as they make out and she's reaching out to sabby to be her friend again.
Prepare for a full day of gushing birthday reposts.
What a way to spend a weekend in Adare.

Yea, the ā€œIā€™m always here for youā€ sounds like sheā€™s been cast aside for the new man and friendsā€¦.which is a pity, they had been really good friends for years. But Denise is prob better off, seems to have her tit together with nice family, house and good businesses.

Hair wife's posts seem like they're aren't a close as they make out and she's reaching out to sabby to be her friend again.
Prepare for a full day of gushing birthday reposts.
What a way to spend a weekend in Adare.

Reactions: 4
Was just looking at her Adare manor postsā€¦thereā€™s definitely something wrong with her ā€¦ whatā€™s with the childish girly act? Promoting crap on her birthday weekend and Rolling around the bed in her PJā€™s. šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Having said that itā€™s easy to see where her weight gain has come fromā€¦she never stops eating and drinking.

Throwback posted by Rustiq Denise Vs now, definite nose job????
If she got her nose done, then she needs to go ask for the money back šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The lack of transparency with these influences is so frustrating. That cardigan is from Olivia Rubin it's at least ā‚¬300. There's not a chance she paid for her - it was gifted as usual. If it wasn't and she had to part with her own cash there's no way she'd mention the shop just because.......

Reactions: 10
The lack of transparency with these influences is so frustrating. That cardigan is from Olivia Rubin it's at least ā‚¬300. There's not a chance she paid for her - it was gifted as usual. If it wasn't and she had to part with her own cash there's no way she'd mention the shop just because.......
Lack of transparency is really bad. Same with the ugly black joggersā€¦theyā€™re about ā‚¬250. No way scabs can afford the stuff she is promoting and pretending to buy when she running a warehouse sized salon thatā€™s empty all week long.
Sabby is getting cash under the table to promo crap and give it backā€¦hence why we never see it on her a 2nd time.
She hasnā€™t tagged her ā€˜out outā€™ outfits this weekendā€¦last time she was wearing Zara and Mango šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.