Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lack of transparency is really bad. Same with the ugly black joggers…they’re about €250. No way scabs can afford the stuff she is promoting and pretending to buy when she running a warehouse sized salon that’s empty all week long.
Sabby is getting cash under the table to promo crap and give it back…hence why we never see it on her a 2nd time.
She hasn’t tagged her ‘out out’ outfits this weekend…last time she was wearing Zara and Mango 🤔
I agree she's not spending the money on these clothes, they are given for try ons and then handed back to the shop.

Did she swap legs with WannabeSandra for the weekend ? I'm all for women dressing how they want but this one has such notions of herself, she looked hideous, she could have dressed for her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs 🤔 shape and actually looked great. Its all gone to her head, poor thing. She needs a stylist fast to teach her how to style !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa Lust must have went above and beyond to hand stitch an XS pair of PJ's for Scabby cause no one else in the world is that small 🙄
Birthday pajamas…? Did she not have those on weeks & weeks ago?! 🤔

Did she get the same chin as Rosie Con?

Reactions: 3
She was caught lovely sucking on a fag on Jason walshes story I'd say she's fuming😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldnt think of anything worse than spending a weekend in a hotel. She has had breakfast in the same place and actually eaten the same food, had dinner in the same restaurant and eaten the same food.
Is it just me? I never see the attraction of hotel stays. Im bored by the morning. Id much rather head away to a european city and explore and eat as we explore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldnt think of anything worse than spending a weekend in a hotel. She has had breakfast in the same place and actually eaten the same food, had dinner in the same restaurant and eaten the same food.
Is it just me? I never see the attraction of hotel stays. Im bored by the morning. Id much rather head away to a european city and explore and eat as we explore.
One night in a hotel in Ireland is enough for me. I need to be moving about and doing stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone saying "I'm wearing the coolest outfit" should be shot with balls of their own shite. HOW does she not hear herself? Can this level of narcissism be maintained long term? Surely a humbling is due.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone saying "I'm wearing the coolest outfit" should be shot with balls of their own shite. HOW does she not hear herself? Can this level of narcissism be maintained long term? Surely a humbling is due.
She says it daily🤣

Reactions: 3
Who does she thinking she’s influencing, haven’t a notion who shes talking about and price tags , doesn’t suit people’s budget

Reactions: 8
Birthday pajamas…? Did she not have those on weeks & weeks ago?! 🤔

Did she get the same chin as Rosie Con?
Has Rosie con had that much work done? I haven't followed her in forever so haven't seen her recently

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🟤🟤🟤 I can picture her furiously twirling out of reach of said balls of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was caught lovely sucking on a fag on Jason walshes story I'd say she's fuming😂😂
Off to Jason Walshes stories I go!

EDITED: absolutely brilliant. Well spotted @User141 … So on top of her unhealthy diet, over consumption of alcohol, lack of physical fitness, she’s dragging on a durty auld cigarette. Yet she blames Covid for her poor health…

Reactions: 13
“This is such a cool look isn’t it?”
Eh… no Grabby it’s not! You look grubby like in need of a good wash and people have been years jeans with shirts & leather jackets for an eternity… get over yourself!

Reactions: 6
I was just thing the same as above. All her talk of her health life, which we all know to be nonsense she also smokes.

Reactions: 4
Off to Jason Walshes stories I go!

EDITED: absolutely brilliant. Well spotted @User141 … So on top of her unhealthy diet, over consumption of alcohol, lack of physical fitness, she’s dragging on a durty auld cigarette. Yet she blames Covid for her poor health…
It was all the sliced pans fault 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.