Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they could be flying out of Shannon.. There are a few flights going in the morning and Shannon got most of corks flights while closed

Reactions: 2
What flights going outta Cork airport this weekend? Not many so would say they are kinda limited! Doubt they will fly from Dublin.
I’m sure she said she was flying out of Dublin. It’ll be the same cringey walking & twirling sh*ite no matter where she goes this weekend! 🙄 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Is it an XS Boeing 737 ?
Please get her the XS seat belt !
Expect a weekend of open mouth ‘this is my natural laugh face’ pics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kerry Airport is open as well, not too far from Cork, choices are Faro, Malaga or Dublin. I reckon she’s going to Marbella!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's got to be somewhere a bit chilly where they can wear their nasty monogrammed scarves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kerry Airport is open as well, not too far from Cork, choices are Faro, Malaga or Dublin. I reckon she’s going to Marbella!!!
wash out your mouth please I’m flying to Marbella this weekend and don’t you bleeping dare jinx me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm dead 😂😂😂
Personalised shoes aswell, as displayed on her auntie's (sandraisinthecity) stories.

From 500 golden goose to cheap verso tat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only realised she has a thread omg so excited. What happened with the breakdown of her marriage?

Reactions: 1
To every fucker in here who wished her in Marbella with me….

I hope your fun this weekend is XS

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.