Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get those ugly wellies in a 10kg bag??!!
She never mentioned amari stocked farming attire. What brand were they…Dunlop?

They mustn’t have booked bed and breakfast at the hotel if they are eating ‘bread’ and drinking coffee on the side of the street…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She never mentioned amari stocked farming attire. What brand were they…Dunlop?

They mustn’t have booked bed and breakfast at the hotel if they are eating ‘bread’ and drinking coffee on the side of the street…
She went to Amari and asked for something similar to the knee high boots she bought there but something more comfortable...... I wouldn't like to be dropping a few hundred on boots and having to go back again for actual comfortable ones?

Reactions: 4
She went to Amari and asked for something similar to the knee high boots she bought there but something more comfortable...... I wouldn't like to be dropping a few hundred on boots and having to go back again for actual comfortable ones?
Thought the same myself…yet I bet you she told everyone the knee highs were so so so so comfortable….absolute fraud

Reactions: 8
Imagine going to your friends wedding and prancing around the dining room like that 😂 the narcissism knows no bounds. It’s always the Sabrina show. Is it any wonder she has so little friends.
The video crossing the road in Paris, who does she think she is lol 😂

Reactions: 6
I've been to Paris 3 times but I've seem more of thd Eiffel Tower in here posts thst I did on my trips. How many times has she passed it and posted it. 🗼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been to Paris 3 times but I've seem more of thd Eiffel Tower in here posts thst I did on my trips. How many times has she passed it and posted it. 🗼
But if she didn’t how would you know she’s there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what about Scabby’s virgin mate Sands in the city saying she went to mass and had holy communion and it was so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what about Scabby’s virgin mate Sands in the city saying she went to mass and had holy communion and it was so special.
Its something I do when I'm away, always pop in to a church, light a candle, sometimes would attend a mass and it is special. Its good to say thanks and be grateful, thats just me though !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will somebody have a word with her about the twirling. . They’re all enabling her and Jesus .. the boots are 1) vile and 2) make her feet look like boats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its something I do when I'm away, always pop in to a church, light a candle, sometimes would attend a mass and it is special. Its good to say thanks and be grateful, thats just me though !
Me too, I don't attend Mass here but love to visit church's abroad and light a candle for my friends and family. I lit candles in that church a few times. I jist didn't post it all over social media

Reactions: 9
I’d visit the churches too…but I wouldn’t do mass and communion. I’ve been to Rome a number of times. Once at Easter and yes we did visit the Vatican … well that’s what you go to Rome for, right. We were staying near the Colosseum and on the Good Friday night there was savage activity…tv crews etc. I was full sure it was a Bon Jovi concert (no idea why) … but it was the pope doing Good Friday mass 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Rome, I see all the McGregors are there and had the latest baby christened in the Vatican. Acting like the royal family with their entourage. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So they did laps of the Eiffel Tower while taking pics and videos of each other, advertising, begging for votes and tucked up in bed by 9pm editing said pics/videos. Yeah making memories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.