SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a spending disorder, you never see her wearing the same thing twice. No wonder she didn't show us the wardrobes, they must be jammers. How many people forget that they bought runners for over 300.00 months ago, if I pad that much for runners I'd be taking them to bed with me 🤪
Never wears the same thing twice but somehow always in the same dated outfit.

Reactions: 4
We have the first glimpse of the boyfriend 🤫🤫
This is brilliant … some eye on ya to catch that @Flowerpower2
….have to go look at her stories again…

And the other thing I came on here to say is she has zero interiors style. Finally she’s “over pampas grass”. The rest of the world is over pampas grass since the ‘80’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t she just flog all her primark home crap that she loves on the new chest. Style it🙄

I’m more interested in the apps. Hinge - maybe that’s how they met..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Part of me thinks she had to pay for the wardrobes and now won’t talk about them. I’d say she was thinking she’d get them for next to nothing
I think the company involved was express kitchens, was it? To the best of my knowledge - over or after Xmas they closed down their retail business and now do just do commercial work… maybe explains it!

Reactions: 6
Yup, she can’t be too head over heels if she still has the Hinge App on her phone - caught rotten 😂
Although, that’s what’s to be expected from a narcissistic wagon, needs her ego fed - as the saying goes “much wants more!”

Deliberate she shared that ! He'll learn, poor fella ! She's definitely punching above her weight !
Punching WAY above her weight…. If she was actually good looking she’d be worse than she is.. and she’s bad enough. I’d say she’d ate that fella for breakfast… I feel so sorry for him 🤢

This is brilliant … some eye on ya to catch that @Flowerpower2
….have to go look at her stories again…

And the other thing I came on here to say is she has zero interiors style. Finally she’s “over pampas grass”. The rest of the world is over pampas grass since the ‘80’s…
Ah now, her mammy and daddy grew hers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup, she can’t be too head over heels if she still has the Hinge App on her phone - caught rotten 😂
Although, that’s what’s to be expected from a narcissistic wagon, needs her ego fed - as the saying goes “much wants more!”
Sabby only head over heels in love with herself 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Her new man is not married or ever was!! He is from West Cork and is a good looking lad, dark hair dark eyes, around mid thirties. He has featured her on his own social media and my friend who knows him sent me a screenshot and that’s how I know!!
Yes I saw her prancing around Kinsale with him in the height of the lockdown, ALL over each other! Definitely younger than her and not that tall compared to her anyway, but good looking alright as you said.

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw her prancing around Kinsale with him in the height of the lockdown, ALL over each other! Definitely younger than her and not that tall compared to her anyway, but good looking alright as you said.
Well she’s petite, 5ft3. So he must be 5ft4?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You've good eyesight @Flowerpower2!! Well done on spotting that!
I’m more interested in the apps. Hinge - maybe that’s how they met..
She's unhinged more like🤣!! And an attention seeker.. All the ranting about being a single mother and how well SHE did raising her son, the same shite she goes on about with her work and how hard she works at it. Sure she always off, she was away at the weekend with her boyfriend, then headed to Galway for another 2 nights with her son.
At least that other dose Lisa's Lust Lust said her son's dad was delighted for her son that he got his place at college and she didn't go on about being a single parent even though they separated when he was very young.

Reactions: 12
Well she’s petite, 5ft3. So he must be 5ft4?!!
Ah no taller than that I’d say under 6 foot though, they were holding hands and giggling and he couldn’t keep his hands off her ( yes I followed them for a minute 🙊)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.