SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that. She was given 1 or 2 to use in her salon and she said they weren't worth the money, she would continue using whatever brand of hair dryer she always used. She wasn't getting paid back then so she always gave honest reviews. Now she would flog anything for a cheque
Remember that too. Scarlet for her. I wouldn't trust a thing she says these days

Reactions: 8
This is the problem. When I first started watching influencers, I actually believed them. I bought stuff that they recommended. Then after a few months of watching them, I realised that whatever they were gifted or were promoting, everything was 'amazing' 'incredible' and they were 'obsessed'. Now I don't believe any of them. Shabby is atrocious for this. And then it really annoys me when they come on, like she did last week, and say 'you know me guys, I'm brutally honest'. NO YOU'RE bleeping NOT. You're shilling things.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her poor staff back to work today after been off for nearly 5 months and have to listen to her insufferable shite and girl boss nonsense.

Omg imagine leaving your gaff in this rigout? 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Jennifer Aniston vibes she says 🙈🤣🤣 duck me the delusions
More like Abbey the mechanic put of corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg imagine leaving your gaff in this rigout? 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Jennifer Aniston vibes she says 🙈🤣🤣 duck me the delusions
Oh god. She's going to run with this Jennifer Anniston thing, ever since Ystyle called her "the Irish Jennifer Anniston" last week. Sorry love. Don't think so. Start of her in that. And a few stories back she was saying she was going dress up in a 'tit hot outfit". Ehhhhh...ok so. That's tit hot, is it?

:LOL: :LOL: Just checked the website, €194 for the jumpsuit. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just a thanks for a badly needed laugh on a crappy Tuesday morning.

She tried to make #sabbymethod happen and now trying to launch herself as Jennifer Aniston, that Abbey the mechanic absolutely killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol it reminds me years ago of the actress that plays Orla from fair city... she was a panalist on midday and she once referred herself as being the Irish Jennifer aniston and I still lol at the delusions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol it reminds me years ago of the actress that plays Orla from fair city... she was a panalist on midday and she once referred herself as being the Irish Jennifer aniston and I still lol at the delusions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember that. The facepalm forehead touching acting is the only similarity 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I remember that. The facepalm forehead touching acting is the only similarity 🤦‍♀️
I know ya.... I’d say any woman older than 35 with limp hair and a few crappy (prescription) highlights can make the Jennifer aniston claim 🥴 seriously thought.... the denim boiler suit is CAT 🤮 she looks like some fool

I dont get the reference to JA tbh.
She’s the only one that gets that reference.... only similarity is they are slim... Sabrina is sadly mistaken if she thinks there are any other resemblances.. also, Jennifer aniston is ACTUALLY likeable 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how many times can she say girl boss!! Hate that word anyway but if she wanted to be boss of a garage maybe she going the right way!

Reactions: 7
Like who in their right minds actually refers to themselves as girl boss... she owns a small salon in a small town in Ireland. Delusional.

Jennifer Aniston? Snorting!

Reactions: 9
Oh god. She's going to run with this Jennifer Anniston thing, ever since Ystyle called her "the Irish Jennifer Anniston" last week. Sorry love. Don't think so. Start of her in that. And a few stories back she was saying she was going dress up in a 'tit hot outfit". Ehhhhh...ok so. That's tit hot, is it?

:LOL: :LOL: Just checked the website, €194 for the jumpsuit. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Seriously.
I wouldn’t pay €194 for that. It’s shapeless.
And as for all her girl boss nonsense...who is she? Bethenny Frankel?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.