Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Living Proof is her ultimate all time -holy grail -holy joe -holy god -Dry Shampoo

Someone in Moroccan Oil musta pissed her off , maybe said ā€œplease donā€™t associate our premium brand with your Chip Pan oil slick shampooing scheduleā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have that living proof one and I think itā€™s shite - Moroccan oil one is much better though you can beat a bit of batiste

Reactions: 4
Now Living Proof is her ultimate all time -holy grail -holy joe -holy god -Dry Shampoo

Someone in Moroccan Oil musta pissed her off , maybe said ā€œplease donā€™t associate our premium brand with your Chip Pan oil slick shampooing scheduleā€
Money talks!!

Reactions: 2
I had never heard of her. I always find it funny when they think there will be legislation to stop public opinion and forums. There wonā€™t be. Can
Give me strength!

She must either have selective amnesia or think her hair followers are absolute gobshites
The latter

Reactions: 5
Her hair is actually disgusting looking in her stories there.
Just wash it will ya Sabby.

Reactions: 3
She's turning into a psychology guru now FFS
Sheā€™s definitely asking herself those questions to push her agenda of being Instagrams big sister, like seriously one on all the stuff she gets free and now one on how to stay positive! F**k off Sabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s definitely asking herself those questions to push her agenda of being Instagrams big sister, like seriously one on all the stuff she gets free and now one on how to stay positive! F**k off Sabby
Who the f would take advice from a clapping seal with an obnoxiously fake personality and overly large teef ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's saying on the one hand, sideline people who are negative and draining - basically, only give time to the positive polly brigade.
BUT if you're ringing your friend, start off by telling them you're upset/feeling crappy. Surely if they took her advice, they'd then sideline YOU because you're not all positive and you're sucking the life out of them.

She's just a big bag of shite, this one. Hasn't a bleeping clue about anything! Who is listening to her advice about anything, she's a bleeping hairdresser. All power to hairdressers but she needs to just be giving out advice on hair. I don't give psychology tips on my Instagram page because I'm not trained in it. I also don't give advice about mortgages or hedge funds for the same reason. Why is this shite tolerated?!

Reactions: 20
This is what I donā€™t get. They are all at it. Giving advice on how people should manage or live. They have zero expertise/qualification. Stay in your lane

Reactions: 12
As the saying goes. Those who canā€™t do teach. That sums this one up. Lecturing the masses on how to be positive and happy when in reality she is so toxic it seeps out through her.

Reactions: 9
How is she managing to get from her home to the salon in the city centre without getting stopped at a checkpoint?
Her work - writing a magazine article - is clearly non-essential & could be done from home??
Presume she will be swanning around the English market etc later šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Blatant breaking of Covid rules.
Is there anyone living local to her who can report her this crap?

Anyone else think thereā€™s no way she made those pies herself?
She was up in town today, she absolutely bought them. This from the wan that buys ready made mashed potatoes, she did in her hole make them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.