Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
It’s so irresponsible of her to be buying and showing off all of this unnecessary stuff. A house full of stuff that god knows how she can afford. For someone who calls herself Instagrams ‘big sister’ 🤢 and tells others to be accountable, she is the furthest thing from a woman’s woman. Encouraging women, many who haven’t the means to spend €1500 on a jacket, to either feel shit that they can’t afford it or feel shit because they can but they don’t feel any better having bought it. Because, contrary to what these dickheads make us believe, buying stuff doesn’t fill the emotional hole that we think it will. Sabby herself proves that with her desperation for validation and Insta love. She is one person who is very publicly not getting any happier or fulfilled. Please God let this era of the internet influencing be nearing its demise and we can get back to treating women with a bit of intelligence and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The internet is really pissing me off today and sabby is no exception. Why does everyone think Caroline killed herself because she was trolled to death? It was literally stated at her inquest that she took her own life because she couldn’t cope with the pressure of the footage acting extremely erratically being made public. She didn’t want the trial to go ahead and couldn’t cope that she would have to plead guilty if she wanted a decent change of acquittal because her career would have been over. This was all laid out in the inquest and her own mother even agreed. Yet, self serving narcissists like sabby and the be kind brigade have hijacked that hashtag to try and silence people who have any criticisms about them. Caroline assaulted her boyfriend, she admitted this to police officers saying she “hit him around the head”, he thought she was going to kill him and she flipped a table in the police station and had to be restrained. She was rightly charged for this and couldn’t cope with the consequences. Now, of course it’s sad and tragic that she saw no other option than to take her own life.. but trolls didn’t make her assault her boyfriend, trolls didn’t ring the police and trolls didn’t have her arrested. That happened all as a consequence of her own actions, and this was reported on in the media. I hate this fucking be kind bullshit. She wasn’t kind herself when she assaulted her boyfriend while he slept. I feel like celebs who want nothing but protection and adulation 24/7 have airbrushed the story and literally rewritten history in order to brow beat anyone who thinks anything other than the sun shines out of their holes into submission. The girl is no longer here. Stop using her memory for self serving reasons. I will probably be eaten alive for this post but hey ho. That’s my feelings on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
FYI

Public service announcement

Verso leggings are shite and they fall down

Pls dont be tempted.

Spanx are indeed 4.5 times the price... but will suck you in and make you feel like a sexy panther and Will . Not. Fall. Down

Reactions: 39

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Pity she wasn’t as concerned about her staff and clients in December when she was going from restaurant to restaurant, riding cheese, licking dogs and making reels without a mask on IN the salon. Now she’s Tony Holohan’s spokesperson 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

caramc11

Scabby must think that we all came down in the last shower of rain. She is travelling up & down from Kilworth to Cork City using the checking up on Kopper to get her skinny hole into town. The water can be turned off & the gardai on the beat in town walk past checking all business FACT. Swanning around the English market, boots & what ever else is open the next time Scabby Il be ringing the Bridewell sick shit of you making a mockery of this pandemic from your fake reaction to the illness to floating every rule going. We all know you were the reason everyone in your bubble got covid the whole town knows it. Yet you continue to go to the city & back to fermoy out & about again. Dont worry I wont hide behind a keyboard if i see you in Supervalu Il be telling you to your face your absolute melt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
Is there a thread on Rustiq Denise? She is on warning us not to use box dye unless we want to pay €400 to €500 to have it fixed when the hair salons reopen😡. I used box dye in last lockdown. My hairdresser charged the usual amount and no mention of extortionate prices to fix it! Ffs who do these people think they are

Reactions: 32
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW can this DEEEELUDED human come on a public platform and whinge about her not been able to put on a wash and cook a mother f**king dinner when RTE aired that Prime Time investigation Tuesday night about people DYING and have debilating after effects from covid, if any of them people filmed could only whinge about not been able to put on a wash they'd be happy. SOMEONE for the love of god an his holy mother tell her to shut up, switch off showing us her next over priced flippin cardigan thats ''SO COSY'' and just take a break and come back to reality. . she needs a serious wake up call... Its her clients i feel sorry for when she goes back hairdressing.. magine 3 hours in a chair hearing this shite how she 'nearly died'... god help us and save us all...

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
The bigger accounts like Pippa etc (and I’m not a fan) definitely show a hell of a lot more grace than this one does when it comes to showing off. It’s so true that money talks but wealth whispers. Sabrina has zero class and is certainly compensating for something lacking in her life. She is no way aspirational to me and I’m a similar age to her and I imagine would be the target audience of the companies she sells for.
She doesn’t entice me to buy anything she has, it all feels so contrived and false. I’m actually starting to pity her the more I see. She’s buying and buying and buying, the house must be bulging now with stuff she’s bought and been gifted.
But that smile never feels genuine, I feel we will be looking at accounts like hers in the years to come and shake our heads at how damaging it all was both for them and for the people who believed it was all real.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Carlyq92

And she’s awake early cos she still doesn’t have blinds...it’s a good job instas big sister is around to educate the public on such topics. The begging for a collab continues.
I thought she deliberately didn't get blinds in her room last year because she loved waking up naturally or some such bullshit? These people honestly. Go buy your own blinds you cheap fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I'm just disappointed that she wasnt on tonight's episode of "Home of the Year", I kept hoping to see her perched on the fireplace or inside those kitchen presses, alas no sign.
Next week maybe, otherwise the judges have definitely missed a gem

• Haha

Mrsdoylelovestea

The friggin velcro on the runners, is she 2??? Not to mind she has a new pair for every day of the week, feckin tone deaf, I k ow od a young mom who took her own life because she couldn't cope with lockdown and other issues associated with covid, people are struggling, its fucking not funny, she can come on with her big fuckin teeth showing off all she wants, she is not in touch with the real world at all, and I'm not being nasty in any way, I'm literally pointing out that in the current climate, it's too much, if she wants to be all #beaccountable and #bekind then she needs to cop on and read the room!!!! I'm #sickofhershite

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

BordnaRóna

269.00 for a pair of fucking jeans
209.00 for the shirt
600.00 for a photograph
349.00 for a necklace
This thread: Priceless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Misstree

From her house to

Yes my friends said the same thing last week I think the last time she was "under the care" of her doctor it was more than a covid chat or if not I hope it was because that is not normal. My children wouldnt carry on like that after Santa has been let alone a grown woman over being sent freebies
I think when she said she was under the care of her doctor she actually meant Dr. Oetker 😂😂

She has zero style. These leggings do nothing for her xxxxs shape either. They don’t suit her, I think she just looks so vulgar. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear.
Absolutely hideous!! She needs to take the word “style” from her insta handle! Seriously just because she spends an obscene amount of money on clothes from boutiques, does not make her stylish .. in fact most of them do absolutely nothing for her or her shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

keywest

I just in the door from a 12 hour shift where I was speaking to people REALLY affected by covid this stupid fucking bellend simply has not got a clue. Please God she won't get anymore words out of her gob for everyone's sake. Her timing for telling the world she has long covid is very coincidental considering it has been on every media platform for the last few days. It's like this dim bitch heard an interview and said I can jump on that bandwagon. She had fuck all symptoms when she was practically eating herself for the camera Sunday her poor son I'm morto for him.
On another note jesus christ her stories are just one long I bought...I bought...I bought I'm definitely in the wrong Job but I wouldn't want her life for all the tea in china.

• Heart
Reactions: 27