Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting it up, I’ll be ‘back in a Momenti’ just off to ride a teacake into my camera #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The latest reel 🥴 a handful of comments from other leeches trying to grow a following. The way she smiles into the camera is so crazy. I’d say she would stab you she has that kind of manic glare

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has ordered her 250th jacket that looks the same as the one she's wearing at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
22 comments and half of them from Shabby. Very low considering her following 🤔

Reactions: 8
Omg that Reel, I'm mortified for her!
Just had a look there at that reel.. Its down right embarrassing.. She'd do anything to be noticed. Sorry now but that 12 minutes of 'momenti' doesn't appeal to me at all!! Can't see what cooking a pizza in 12 minutes has to do with bringing me any feelings of wellness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget though she’s healthy! Tea cakes for breakfast, hot chocolate, pizza and has a rasher shoved in her face most weeks too. Yes sabby your the optimum of healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there no end to her online purchases? She has to be up to her neck in credit card debt. And the shameless angling for a L’Oréal collab! 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s so irresponsible of her to be buying and showing off all of this unnecessary stuff. A house full of stuff that god knows how she can afford. For someone who calls herself Instagrams ‘big sister’ 🤢 and tells others to be accountable, she is the furthest thing from a woman’s woman. Encouraging women, many who haven’t the means to spend €1500 on a jacket, to either feel tit that they can’t afford it or feel tit because they can but they don’t feel any better having bought it. Because, contrary to what these dickheads make us believe, buying stuff doesn’t fill the emotional hole that we think it will. Sabby herself proves that with her desperation for validation and Insta love. She is one person who is very publicly not getting any happier or fulfilled. Please God let this era of the internet influencing be nearing its demise and we can get back to treating women with a bit of intelligence and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s so irresponsible of her to be buying and showing off all of this unnecessary stuff. A house full of stuff that god knows how she can afford. For someone who calls herself Instagrams ‘big sister’ 🤢 and tells others to be accountable, she is the furthest thing from a woman’s woman. Encouraging women, many who haven’t the means to spend €1500 on a jacket, to either feel tit that they can’t afford it or feel tit because they can but they don’t feel any better having bought it. Because, contrary to what these dickheads make us believe, buying stuff doesn’t fill the emotional hole that we think it will. Sabby herself proves that with her desperation for validation and Insta love. She is one person who is very publicly not getting any happier or fulfilled. Please God let this era of the internet influencing be nearing its demise and we can get back to treating women with a bit of intelligence and dignity.
Totally agree with you here

Reactions: 3
Pity she didn’t fall into the waterfall that would of made better content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.