Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I agree I meant she uses those words so it comes across as she is paying
Oh right sorry - yeah if you don’t think about it too much you might think she’s paying alright. It’s all cloak and daggers with these floggers

Reactions: 2
The m&s clothes 😱 how could you believe she actually likes them... they are horrific . What a silly goose

Reactions: 3
I do normally like a lot of her clothes - I know they're nothing groundbreaking, but they're clothes you could actually wear IRL. But that latest M&S try on - the poo coloured jumper, the beige bleeping trench coat, the shoes!!! Sweet Jesus the shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do normally like a lot of her clothes - I know they're nothing groundbreaking, but they're clothes you could actually wear IRL. But that latest M&S try on - the poo coloured jumper, the beige bleeping trench coat, the shoes!!! Sweet Jesus the shoes.
I found the trench to be the least offending

the white mom jeans and the shoes and the geansais holy christ

reminds me of what I imagine the dress code to be on a June bank holiday day out for aul wans to Lough Derg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember her showing a pair of shoes she bought in Spain and I thought they were lovely so I looked them up and they were €400. There's not a hope in he'll she would wear those quilted shoes.

Reactions: 4
I remember her showing a pair of shoes she bought in Spain and I thought they were lovely so I looked them up and they were €400. There's not a hope in he'll she would wear those quilted shoes.
Those shoes oh my god I can’t even look at them! The texture is making me itchy & nauseous there’s no way XSabby would wear them!! Nana boats

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found the trench to be the least offending

the white mom jeans and the shoes and the geansais holy christ

reminds me of what I imagine the dress code to be on a June bank holiday day out for aul wans to Lough Derg
I think it was the combo of the trench coat with the white mom jeans, the shoes and the geansai. The whole thing was gak. Trench by itself possibly grand, but the way she styled it...

Reactions: 6
I think it was the combo of the trench coat with the white mom jeans, the shoes and the geansai. The whole thing was gak. Trench by itself possibly grand, but the way she styled it...
Ah now you cant be saying things like that about the self professed 'style queen' of Cark. Shur dont you know she's all about the 'styling'. Grabby will be furious with you ! 🤣🤣

Any announcement yet if she is off for a 'hike' 🤦‍♀️, I wonder which one of her 400 coats will she wear today ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah now you cant be saying things like that about the self professed 'style queen' of Cark. Shur dont you know she's all about the 'styling'. Grabby will be furious with you ! 🤣🤣

Any announcement yet if she is off yet for a 'hike' 🤦‍♀️, I wonder which one of her 400 coats will she wear today ?
Don't you know she'll be boring us senseless as she eye fucks herself in the camera in the woods. Wearing her sweaty Betty base layers and leggings, cos she's a brand ambassador, don't you know. She wears extra small in case you're wondering. Then it will be one of her thousands of jackets, that she ordered 2 of cos she loves them so much. Then a pair of sunglasses that cost about €300, but she was probably gifted them from seagreen - hashtag blessed. Oh, and not forgetting one of her many pairs of hiking boots. Then it will be more cooking inspiration later, highlight off it on her grid. Sigh. Tap tap tap through her stories these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where will it all end though?
Every day she's wearing something new, something expensive. And that's fine if you can afford the expensive, but even the wealthy don't buy €400 jumpers constantly.
Her manic buying is frightening tbh. I'm surprised M&S are backing her to this extreme.

Reactions: 9
Where will it all end though?
Every day she's wearing something new, something expensive. And that's fine if you can afford the expensive, but even the wealthy don't buy €400 jumpers constantly.
Her manic buying is frightening tbh. I'm surprised M&S are backing her to this extreme.
Whats the chances she returns most of it if the brand doesnt reach out to her if she has tagged them ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.